Constant Crashes on iOS

Happening to me on an iPad mini 2 running IOS 12.1.4 on both wifi and cellular networks. I tried reinstalling HS when it first happened but that didn’t fix anything. Happens consistently after every single game. Frequently (but not every time) when I queue up matches or when I edit decks in my collection.

It’s been more than a week now of feeling optimistic, playing, crashing after every single game, then regretting my decision to play that day. This is ridiculous…

5 Likes
  1. iPad Air
  2. Yes
  3. Wi-fi
  4. Version 12.1.4

Crashes during matches and at the end of every match.

I’ve bought in to every expansion since launch, but why should I blow another $50 when there may be entire weeks where the game is unplayable?

The lack of support and duration of this issue have made me wonder if I might be better off without Hearthstone anyway.

1 Like

Ok this is my first time on these things but enough is enough. I have been a supporter of Hearthstone from day 1 and now can’t play on my ipad??? I have tried everything and just did a system restore to my ipad all for nothing becuase Hearthstone still doesn’t work. I am very dissapointed that such a big company failed to test their game with the latest update and left all of us out in the cold. I feel like saying I’m done with Hearthstone but I love the game but if this doesn’t get fixed soon then I will lose any faith I had in this team. I really hope this issued gets fixed and never happens again. Like I said for a company this big its a head scratcher for sure…

2 Likes

ok Hearthstone team I have just read so many other people who have the same problem. I and many others have invested so much money in this game and so when this issue gets fixed and I hope it does then it would be in your best interest to offer some incentive to me and the others who have supported you from day one. First rule in business is treat every customer like they are your only customer or you will lost 1 then 2 and then wonder why in a few years all your supporters are gone.

4 Likes

Can we get an official update, please? When are they expecting it to get fixed? I thought the Hearthstone team wanted to communicate more with the player base.

3 Likes

IPad Mini
No reinstall. Problems started with patch.
WiFi (no mobile)
iOS 12.1.4

Crashes after every single Game
Crashes sometimes in the card collection when browsing through cards
Crashes often when creating new deck
Crashes sometimes when in waiting queue

I‘m confident you (Blizz) are working on it and giving us an adäquat compensation.

iPad Air.
Crashes mid games and can not open cards in card library.
Blizzard are you any closer to solving this?

An update would be awesome. It’s very frustrating not being able to play my favorite (right now only) game I play and not hear anything other than ‘we’re looking into it’ for quite some time now.

1 Like

Definitely not looking forward to the new expansion, since the game is not playable at all right now. Just right before I was about to pre-order, glad I didn’t, and definitely not going to, before the isssue is fixed. Also how do you plan to compensate for not being able to use a product we paid for?

3 Likes

This lack of response is really frustrating. Especially when i have an expensive pre-order for the next expansion waiting in the wings, that i may or may not get to use, because every other match crashes my app mid-game, or after the victory screen.
iOS users have been pretty patient about being left in the dark, and “We are looking into it” isnt much help, especially when its been going on 2 weeks since the update, and its costing players gold due to increased loss rates, and the inability to play without infuriating crashes.
I’d like to be assured that at least the obsoletion rumors are untrue, or just a bit more information on the nature of our issue, even if it isnt a fix. All this leaving us in the dark isnt helping you, its letting rumors run wild that are panicing users.

9 Likes

Every time I hear reached out I just wanna puke. I can’t believe how bad this is getting. I’m barely playing at this point.

2 Likes

I want a gold compensation, my game crashe each time i try to play a game, each time i build a deck, treant artwork never appear and it do it since the new update gor the Rise Of The Shadow expantion. I tried to uninstall and reinstall my ipad mini 2 on Ios 12.1.4 and it changes nothing. I am not abke to play my daily quests for more than a week, Please Blizzard change this.

2 Likes

After last update to version 13.4 game crashes in every match - always at the end of match and mostly during. Yesterday crash 6x times during one game. It’s unplayable because of so many disconnects.

And yes I try to uninstall / reinstal about 4x times and problems still occurred. I haven’t these problems before update

My config - iOS 12.1.4 - playing on IPad Air
Using wifi only

1 Like

iPhone 6+. Redownloaded 4 times. Crash in collection, during match and after match. FIX THIS and give us FREE PACKS as compensation. Please like to get the message through.

The same happens on the iOS iphone 7

1 Like

device iphone6
reinstalled about thrice
crash happens on mobile and wifi
iOS version is lastest available

the game crashes at start, crashes while browsing collection (specially paladin 3 mana cards), after games, during games, constantly disconnects and reconnects, etc

Remember blizzard, we need compensation. Atleast 10 Packs. Or not we riot

4 Likes

Discount on preorder and free tyrande hero. Since we’re being held up til they both appear, anyway.

Maybe the problem is more complicated than it looks. The game works on the newest iOS devices, iPhones and iPads, but not of the older ones apparently. I hope Blizzard can figure out a way to solve this and not just tell us “get a new device”. monkaS

1 Like