‱iphone 6
‱yes
‱both
‱12.1.4

1 Like

iPhone XS Max
Yes
WiFi and cellular (UK/Europe)

For a game that is terribly balanced at least you could say it was a stable platform
was

1 Like

Ipad Air
Yes
Wifi

1 Like

No updated info for FIVE Days heading into the weekend after a Week of it not working on IOS.

4 Likes

Ipad Air
Yes
Wifi

Please make SOMETHING!

1 Like
  • The Device type / model: iPhone 5s, 7+ and iPad air
  • If you have tried to reinstall the game: Yup, on 3 devices, still the same
  • If this happens on Mobile, Wifi, or both: both
  • [What iOS version ] 12.1.4

Crashes every 3 min or less
just closes the app

1 Like

iPhone 6 Plus
Yes
Both

1 Like

Four crashes for me in last match. Beyond frustrating!!!

1 Like

Still crashing every match on iPad Air. Today’s maintenance did not resolve the issue.

1 Like

Still crashing after games and lagging so hard i can’t even play. Also can dropping FPS randomly so low that i can’t even play my turn.

1 Like

iPad Air
IOS uptodate (french)
Hearthstone (french)

Crash ingame several times by game

1 Like

Can we please get some sort of update on this? We are unable to play our favorite children’s card game.

6 Likes

Frustrating that it has been a week with no solution or further communication. I’m learning to live without Hearthstone, and that’s not a good thing for Blizzard.

4 Likes

iPad
Yes
WiFi
Crashes any time I try to start a match
Blizzard’s answer was to ask this forum, lol

1 Like

Hey there friends,

Just jumping back in here to let you know you are not forgotten. We have directly reached out to the Hearthstone team to see what we can do here. I hope we have news for you soon!

/Nathardrick

5 Likes

Directly?
Mon anglais n’est pas bon mais ma montre est bien amĂ©ricaine et elle m’indique 7 jours (seven days) depuis l’arrĂȘt du jeu, et une maintenance.
Le temps ne semble pas ĂȘtre le mĂȘme pour tout le monde.
Do something please, directly.
Merci.

This issues been around for longer then a week and they’re just now looking into it
 :unamused: honestly feel as if something like this that’s effecting so many players would of been hotfixed by now or at least in the works of getting it out to the effected players or some kind of official statement on the issue. Myself and many of the other people on this thread missed out on at least 7-12 daily quests, Two tavern brawls and we are unable to climb the rank ladder.

5 Likes

I have an IPad Air, the problem occurs when I go to create a deck, or when I try to connect to a game. Some time it will allow me (1/20 times) to reconnect after the game crashes.

The game will act like it’s going to connect to the game and right before it does it will remove the option to hit the cancel button, crash, and shut down to the main iOS screen. It you go looking for the program it is not running in the background.

Problem became noticeable after the recent patch.

Interestingly enough, if you uninstall and reinstall you can play a couple of games before the entire new patch finishes downloading.

Mine crashes after every single finished game, no lag, just hard crash. It’s the worst

4 Likes