Constant Crashes on iOS

Some update info would be nice. Pretty much missing out on all my daily quests because of this bug. I almost exclusively play on my phone.

2 Likes

Began crashing on March 20th (Europe).
iPhone 6+
iOS 12.1.4

DEleted, reinstalled. Phone rebooted
It crash every time I click on a card to read it. And almost 2 games over 3 at mid match.

pretty much same as karlthegreat above
iPad Mini 3
tried re-install, still getting crashes
some animations get really laggy then the app crashes (but one time it recovered and I could finish the game)

Crashes constantly. Took five tries to build a deck for this weeks arena (4 cards)
iPhone 6
Reinstalled twice
Turned off phone completely

Same issue here. IPad Air (1st gen) with latest iOS. Was crashing after every completed match; this morning it crashes every time I attempt to start a match.

1. iPad Air
  2. Yes, re-installed x3, shut down and restarted after each attempt
  3. WiFi
  4. 12.1.4

Still crashing after every match and now it just crashed four times within the same match, Unplayable on iOS currently.

1 Like

Ipad Air
Reinstaled twice, nothing changed
WiFi

So now on top of what I mentioned before unable to dust cards. I got my first foul card since the update and when I went to dust it the app crashed. Every since time I try to dust it the app crashes. I’ve attempted to dust the cars 6 times now and the app has crashed each time. So now I have this foil card sitting in my book I can’t dust.

I also noticed an interesting thing about the app crashing when I’m in the deck created book. As I make decks or surf through my cards the app crashes after awhile, occasionally as soon as I open the book. It makes it impossible to make a deck because the app crashes before I can finish. I found a work around though, if i have a already completed deck and I want to update it then if I quickly remove a card then replace it then close the deck and reopen it I can keep doing this one card at a time and the app won’t crash. It takes me FOREVER to make a deck tho but idk if that helps you understand what’s wrong?

Any updates on this? I’ve lost my ranking and have resigned to not playing at all until this is corrected. It’s going on a week now…

2 Likes

dir sir

1.iPhone6

2.yes

3.both

4.iOS12.1.4

1 Like

1.iPhone6
2,yes.
3,both.
4,Latest(12.1.4)

1 Like

Any word when I fix is coming. I was climbing the ladder pretty good but it’s been crashing now for 5 days. It’s unplayable.

Ipad Air
Wifi
Reinstall no help

1 Like

iPad air
Reinstalled
WiFi
iOS 12.1.4

Plz fixe this

1 Like

iPad Mini, model ME277C/A.

Have reinstalled

wifi

12.1.4 iOS.

1 Like

iPad Mini, model ME277C/A.
tried reinstall
WiFi
12.1.4 iOS.

1 Like

Game is still crashing after every match. I’ve gotten to where I’m only playing once a day just to see if it’s been fixed or not. Can we get an update on the situation?

4 Likes

iPhone 6 plus using the latest iOS and it crashes whenever it connects to a match as in the app closed it doesn’t just reset. It does it Everytime and I’ve tried all the fixes

1 Like
  1. IPad mini 3
  2. Yes.
  3. Mobile
  4. 12.1.4
1 Like
  1. IPad Air (first version)
  2. Yes
  3. WiFi
  4. 12.1.4
1 Like