Constant Crashes on iOS

• I have Apple iPad Air MD786X/B 32 GB tablet and it is constantly crashing, most of times straight after a game, but if a game takes a bit longer it will crash during the game. Most of the time it will re-connect me to the game but sometimes whilst it is re-connecting it crashes again.

• I’ve re-installed the app few times, on an another post it was recommended when you re-install it, to avoid logging/signing into your account until it updates 100%, but that did not work either. It is really frustrating.

• Wifi

• 12.1.4 (latest update)

On a side note, I’ve noticed on my Samsung S5 phone there is a new icon for Hearthstone, but my iPad still has the old icon.

Ipad
Oui, deux fois, sans changement
Wifi
Ios 12.1.4
Crash à chaque lancement, c’est très énervant.
Perte de 70 gold par jour…
Faites quelque chose SVP, thanks.

1. ipad Air
  2. Yes.
  3. Wifi / Mobile
  4. 12.1.4 (last)

crash and friezes.

IPad Air 2, constants crashing. Reset Ipad twice, all thru WiFi, Latest IOS, Unplayable.

Ipad air1 model A1474
os 12.1.4
wifi
Crashes when finding an opponent after the cancel button disappears. After several attempts to play, sometimes will get the reconnecting to your game message. Then I can play but crashes after the final results screen. Also crashes when trying to craft cards.

Installed update on Sunday.

iPad Air 2
WiFi
iOS 12.14
Deleted and reinstalled, no changes

My issue; crashes after every game, including solo; often crashes mid game when playing against a human, sometimes crashes when trying to connect

It clearly shows Blizzard did not test this patch. Given how many have complained and the length of time since the release, they should have backed it out or already have a fix done by now.

Ipad Air
Reinstall no help
Games crashes during mid match or right after matches.

Hi Guys,

I’m not sure il could help but…
It’s 100% working fine all modes on IPhone 6S IOS 12.0.1
(I know, I update only when it fails… old fashion)

Stay tuned,

Fil.

IPhone 6 iOs 12.1.4 crashing in Wifi and cellular, reinstallation does not help.

Device: iPad mini 2 model ME276LL/A

Yes I have tried reinstall, same results, lots of crashing in game and at the menus

Happens on WiFi, device does not have mobile data

iOS ver. 12.1.4

Still crashing on iPad Air every single match. Game is almost unplayable at this point and that’s not even taking the garbage meta into account.

On my IPad Air, I crash on start up - boots me out to Ipad main screen. When returning to Hearthstone it gives error message “unable to reconnect to your to game.”

Also, this began soon after new patch, last game I played was 3/16 3ish pac time.

Still crashing after every game. Only time it doesn’t crash is if someone concedes. I’ve accepting this as the new norm and have just started playing Elder Scrolls Legends. Sucks because I’ve been playing HS since the Grand Tournament expansion and never needed to post in this forum till the most recent update.

Même effet avec le bras de fer, choix des cartes possible, mais il crash au lancement de la partie.
Bientôt une semaine sans jouer.
I lose my addiction😵

I have the same problem. i have iphone 6. the game crashes when ever i am in my collection. it is not a problem but during the game, a lag issue appears and i could not finish the game. it annoys a lot. i had never had this problem before the new patch.
and yes, i reinstall a couple of time.

1. iPad Air (Wifi only)
  2. Yes
  3. Wifi
  4. version 12.1.4
    Game craching since last update ,most of the time , looking for an openent or at the end of adventure game.
    Arena Not

Sorry I would say arena not yet tester

iPhones 6

On wifi

Yes I’ve reinstalled

It happens the most when I’m in the middle of a game, it just crashes and I can’t reboot the game before my turn is over. I’m on the verge of just quitting all together because the amount of frustration that comes with returning to your game while having missed a a turn and then just losing because I can’t fight my way back is beginning to be too much. Even with the new expansions, it’s not worth it