Constant Crashes on iOS

• update

Tried playing on iPad (iPad Air, current iOS) my opponent conceded and it didn’t crash but the second game I played did crash after the match was over and the xp bar went away

• App crashes on iPhone 6S

• iOS 12.1.4

• Started after the last update

• I have reinstalled the game and it’s still happening

Welcome to the life and times of being a blizzard gamer!

iPhones 6+
Game crashes mid game, end of game…
it would be nice if something was done by blizzard soon. Lost my ranking because of lag issues and crashes!

1 Like

– iPad Air (original).
– Deleted app and reinstalled from App store
– restarted device, closed all running apps except Safari and WoW Companion
– Happens on both wifi and 4G Mobile. On wifi, I have a static IP address, on mobile it’s DHCP.
– iOS 12.1.4

HS crashes randomly, sometimes just after entering the Inn, sometimes while viewing quests, sometimes while challenging an opponent, sometimes after winning a game, sometimes while browsing collection.

Thanks
[GryphonMD]

iPhone 6
Yes
Both

1 Like

I’m on an iPhone 6, and yes I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. It happens regardless of if I’m on WiFi or not, and I have the most recent update (12.1.4) installed. The game crashes during and immediately after a game, and almost immediately after I enter my collection.

1 Like

Iphone 5s me435cs/a
happens both wifi/data
iOS 12.1.4

if play spell Hunter the game sometimes crashes but mostly work ok

BUT every game with OTK priest starts ok but later game have framerate issue and is unplayble / sometimes crash

iPhone 6s
Yes
Both
iOS 12.1.4

Crashing seems to get worse. Played exactly one game today. Had the usual starting match crash and ending match crash but also 5 crashes during the match 4 of which occurred when using the Mage hero power. One was a random DC that did not force close the app so maybe that one was a different issue. I’ve already posted my client details above and hoping for a reasonable solution soon as the iPad is my only means of playing.

1. Iphone 6
  2. Yes
  3. Both
  4. 12.1.4
  1. iPhone 6
  2. Re-installed three times and reset phone by turning off and on again
  3. This happens on both. It happens near or right at the conclusion of a game or when I am creating a deck when I am a few cards into making the deck.
  4. 12.1.4
  1. iPad Air
  2. Yes, re-installed x3, shut down and restarted after each attempt
  3. WiFi
  4. 12.1.4

Ipad Air A1474
Yes, I uninstalled and reinstalled after patch.
WiFi
iOS 12.1.4

• Ipad Mini 2
  • Reinstalling made no difference
  • Wi-fi
  • iOS 12.1.4

It’s crashing on several different things

• After finishing a game
  • After finishing spectating a game
  • Browsing collection with filters
  • Trying to craft a card
  • Renaming a deck
  • Randomly during games when performing actions

The game is working fine on an Ipad Mini 4 with iOS 11.2.6. No crashes at at all.

1. Iphone 6 & iPad Air
  2. Reinstalling made no difference
  3. Wi-fi & mobile
  4. iOS 12.1.4

It’s crashing on several different things

• After finishing a game
  • Randomly during games when performing actions
  1. iPad Mini 2
  2. Yes
  3. WIFI, haven’t tried mobile
  4. 12.1.4
1 Like
  1. iPad Mini 2 Model ME279LL/A
  2. Yes
  3. Both
  4. 12.1.4

Was able to play the game fine before this update, have more than enough free space.

i pad mini latest model latest update, have tried reinstalling, since last update game crashes mostly right after the game is over, but is also doing it middle of matches, no problems ever until the last update

I have iPad air
Reinstalled te game 2 times
WiFi

IT happened after i updated; iT happend when the wheel,is spinning just before you go to the match