Constant Crashes on iOS

Its much more lucrative for them to keep the buggy code and have us low life’s complain than it is to roll the latest release back and lose all those preorders

3 Likes

They bent over backwards for the brain dead people that complained about a portrait that was apparently showing off too much.

1 Like

oh look, the joke’s over. we can continue back to being able to play. just gonna log on here. . and, :frowning:

1 Like

Blizzard is apparently trying for the world’s longest running joke. Sadly it’s on us.

Almost 3 weeks. Unreal ! :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Could we have support from pro players (kripparian,thijs exc) for having some visibility? Or they don’t care about this problem?

2 Likes

It’s amazing how I just got a e-mail from blizzard saying… “Simba, Pre-Release Card Viewing Is Back for Rise of Shadows!(…) Come and join us on the pre-release!”. How am I supposed to do so if I can’t get the game to work!!!
Priorities… seams more important to shower me with unimportant messages and propaganda than to fix your on house and it’s mistakes… well played! :expressionless:

1 Like

iPhone 6 Plus
Yes
Both

Recent upgrade of the IOS to 12.2 version did not change anything .
Game still crashing as previous …!!:smirk::smirk::triumph:

1 Like

Blizzard, are we going to be able to play on April 9?

3 Likes

Been waiting for days, even weeks by now for a fix.
Can I please just have both preordered expansionpacks refunded. The €130,- seems kinda wasted right now, and I’d much rather quit this game all together by now…

Anyone who can tell me how to get a refund?

2 Likes

Contact support, if you bought it from the iOS store you’re going to have to to go through them

Blizzard has a “all sales are final” policy but they might make a exception since the app doesn’t work.
You can also try through iOS.
Or call your credit card company to get the charge reversed.
I can’t post links in the forum.

They ought to offer refunds for any apple user and at least half price discounts for preorder if apple users would have any reason to play when this gets fixed.

1 Like

Considering the complete lack of communication and sympathy towards us, I doubt they will offer anything. I hope so tho. :thinking:

Help ben brode !!!:grinning:

“Help me, Obi Ben KenBrode…you’re our only hope!”

I can’t start a game. When i press ‘game’ the app close itself.
I use an ipad Air with iOS 12.
I already reinstalled because last days app was closing after the end of a game, now i can’t play…

I’ve played this since the beginning and easily spend up to 1000.00 bucks on this game. Guess I am a whale. If you can’t fix this refund every penny I’ve spent please. I’ve already started playing Elder Scrolls online (cause it works) so you are losing one of your good customers who helps funds this game.

4 Likes

Greetings,

I know I am not the only person who has logged an issue here on the iOS crashing issue. What is astounding is that there is absolutely no feedback on what is happening to correct this issue.

How about some feedback or information on what is happening to correct this issue.

I am a software engineer by profession and what this tells me is that there no was no, or very little, cross platform or independent device testing on the last major update, or content update. This issue is so easy to replicate that it should have been picked during initial testing. How could Blizzard let this slip through in a major update?

Thanks,
SgtWingHead#2589 (EU)

3 Likes