Constant Crashes on iOS

Or even disabling the animations temporarily.

Can you turn off the animations temporarily until we can get a proper fix

2 Likes

Unfortunately this does not work for my devices.
(iPhone 6 A1586 & iPad Air A1474, iOS 12.2)

Thanks, that worked. Still crashes at the end of a game but at least you can play!

・iPhone6
・YES
・both
・12.1.4

It’s been more than two weeks now ! How serious is that ?
Imagine it’s a car, it works two days, then suddenly starts to switch off every 5 minutes
 And this, right after you take it back from the garage !!!
Keep calling the garage for the next 2 weeks, if you’re lucky enough you get that pre-typed answer « we’re working on it. Thank you for your patience »  Calling this update ?
No
People really are « working » on it ? Or just working at all ?
Thank you community manager, you managed nothing, the community is disappointed. Thank you customer support, no support at all, you’re losing customers.

10 Likes

I am done, I spent so much money on this game and all I have now is a broken game. It is now beyond frustrating. More than 2 weeks has passed and all we are getting is the rare obligatory reply “we are working on it”.

8 Likes

Just another data point: I have been having the same problems as everyone with my older iPad mini 3. But earlier this week I got a brand new 6th gen iPad and HS works fine on it.

• The Device type / model. (iPad Air / ME898LL/A
  • If you have tried to reinstall the game. Multiple times
  • If this happens on Mobile, Wifi, or both. WIFI. No mobile
  • [What iOS version] 12.1.4

iPad Air. Have reinstalled game. Latest iOS. Crashes before game starts. Need a fix ASAP

This is actually my fear, that at the end of the day they just gonna tell us “buy newest iOS devices”.

4 Likes
  1. Ipad Air
  2. Yes.
  3. Wifi
  4. 12.2
  1. iPhone 6 Plus
  2. I have re installed the app
  3. WiFi and Mobile internet
  4. Latest available update
1 Like

I guess there’s just not enough of us for them to care :woman_shrugging:t3: It’s been over two weeks now that we haven’t been able to play. I know you all know this already. I’m just bummed that I can’t play the only game I enjoy.

6 Likes

Hi!
I also have frequent crashes on my iPhone.

• iPhone 6
  • Connected via Wifi
  • IOS Version 12.2

Especially while browsing my collection the game suddenly crashes which makes it nearly impossible to play/manage my collection. Playing the game for nearly 5 years already and that never happened before on any device.

2 Likes

Blizzard,

Fix your game. iPad mini 3. Closes EVERY time after game finishes. However, last 3 games, game has gone so slow and lagged at my input, that I wasn’t able to complete my turn. Lost 3 games in a row ranked due to you not fixing your game. Now, I could really care less about losing the game, but when it’s your issue that you’re not fixing
 can I just add I’m glad I dumped your stock several weeks ago? When a company is only focusing on a next expansion (increasing revenue), and not caring about long-term customers who have played this since launch, that indicates misplaced priorities and serious structural issues at the business. I don’t have time to waste on this nonsense. Going to find another relaxing way to unwind, Netflix sounds like fun
 now there is a stock and company that looks like a winner

6 Likes

Thanks for not actually apologizing or owning up to the issue and the delay.

And thanks for not actually updating us with any new information or progress

:+1:

7 Likes

Still no eta on the fix? I’ve been pretty upset that I can’t grind gold up to the new release without crashing constantly but that anger is giving way to apathy towards the entire game.

2 Likes

How how how, maintenant ils y travaillent ACTIVEMENT.
Merci. Attention Ă  ne pas vous faire de mal.

• iPad mini 2nd gen
    -Wifi

Game crashes after every match, sometimes at the start as well.