Crashing on IOS iPhone 6

I have been playing Hearthstone on this phone for over three and a half years and have had no problems in that time. I went to build a Brawl deck in my collection manager shortly after the brawl launched and the game crashed. I tried again through the Brawl interface and that crashed. I re-installed the game and tried again. The game crashed each time. I tried other game elements and the game crashed each time. I’m also used to HS using up a large percentage of my battery, but this relatively short period of action consumed about 40%. Not sure if that helps or not. I played a couple games last night without any issues and was looking forward to this new Brawl.
Thanks for your help.

Heya Andrew,

Lets start off with trying a few quick steps such as powering off the device completely and turning it back on (different from reset, be sure to power it off instead) and reinstalling the game.

My iPad Air constantly crashes while trying to find an opponent

Both issues maybe related to a bug we are currently requesting more information on in this thread Here. Please add any data you have too it to help us narrow this down!

Thank you!

1 Like