Changes Incoming for Evocation & Solarian Prime

Potion sees next to no play now since the Turtle meme nonsence went away , why would they even think about it .
You would have to discover the card no one includes it on any viable decks.

1 Like

It was bad early on. Can’t remember which expansion, but there was a time when Hunter got owned by several classes. Then Charge and Rush made it what it is.

1 Like

oh mage is fine

this isnt blizzards first " nerf just to hit something because we are expected to " we get

this isnt like the ones we got before like when they nerfed DH for the first time or galakrond shaman

It is good to see nonetheless and well deserved.

Idk. i would say this definitely takes cyclone down.
If cyclone is tier 4 and so is small spell, then what is left?
I really hope the new cards are the reason for such heavy nerfing.

You’re trolling. Please remark on what you think this means instead of crowing.

Well I seem to recall ever since we were all complaining about these cards we were all called ‘trolls’ and ‘whiners’ on here.

1 Like

You know whats left lol, you need to face it back to Highlander lmao and it hardly breaks 50% now such fun.

1 Like

With three Pyros in the face :rofl:

1 Like

at least im glad i pulled a golden evocation

of the 2 nerfs is the only one that makes a bit of sense to me

Wait slightly longer to demolished even harder by face hunter and DH

It even messes with my deck in Standard and that one isn’t even competitive. (Evocation) that is.
So; i really hope they have an excellent reason for the nerf, or at least an explanation.

1 Like

Same reason as for the previous nerf; it was unbalanced af. Too much discovery!!

Lol face hunter counters your deck? Druids understand you, nobody cared.

And frankly speaking DH, which always has to race mage because it can’t actually outcontrol it by turns 5-6 got highrolled by Mage fairly easily thanks to Prime and Evo, a single copy of frostbolt in the deck to freeze face and randomly generated freezes/barriers, etc.

You don’t know that at all. I know former Blizzard employees to speak to and Idk the answer, I’m sure you don’t either.

1 Like

We were calling it on here enough times to know! Don’t need to be a former bliz employee.

Keep telling yourself that.

1 Like

I think this will send Mage to Gul’dans Dumpster.

Looks like the Meta will be more fun than it is now.

Looks like Weaponstone incoming.

They don’t get away that lightly. There’s still more balancing needed.

Both those decks have a 60% win rate vs " small spell mage" and now that gap will get bigger

1 Like