Changes, changes, changes!

Adding a whole classes card pool for this expansion is double the work to balance. This is simple logic.

1 Like

Alien term for the person you are conversing with.

2 Likes

Battleground visible MMR is as meaningless as ranks in traditional hearthstone. Your real MMR in battlegrounds is still hidden

2 Likes

Like the dualclass Cards.

Nerfing the Bad Decks too, If Something is too strong in another Deck…

1 Like

Reno decks already feel pretty dominant. Can’t help but feel this will push Reno decks even more

2 Likes

For the most part you won’t be facing anyone too far outside your rating in BG’s though. Occasionally i see someone get dragged in that i am not familiar with. On the whole you are almost always playing against the same people once you get beyond 6k and 8K. If you are below 6K none of it matters as that group is just all considered the same.

1 Like

Marin the Manager is already gonna change a lot, but not in a good way. You remember when Heistbaron Togwaggle was in standard? Let’s just give that to rogue again but this time let them have ALL the treasures AND shadowstep and breakdance him a couple times for good measure.

You DO remember what happened after rogue played wondrous wand don’t you? Ugh…

3 Likes

If Marin sees play it’ll be good.
Anything is better than this meta.

Print neutral tourist that lets people run warrior cards.

Actually, it just has to say “lets you run warrior’s Brann”

Done. Everybody goes Reno, now with their own classic specific stupid battlecries.

edit: looks like tourist is only limited to cards from PIP expansion, so there goes this idea (for now! never underestimate the devs’ ability to break the game! :joy:)

1 Like

It just goes into excavate rogue to make the deck ten times more unbearable than it is right now. And it’s ALREADY hellishly unbearable as is.

2 Likes

The power of these coming decks is going to be tied DIRECTLY to how good these cards they have access to outside their own class are. We know there will be some that are absolutely busted. I feel bad for those classes that get left behind because it’s going to take a monumental effort to balance it out and bring them back in. There’s a real chance if they didn’t test this correctly that we end up starting out like the Stormwind meta.

1 Like

I think rogue is the least of your worries, it fits straight into Reno Warrior.

2 Likes

Good, maybe it will force a nerf.

1 Like

Like 5 Leeroys to the face? Lol but that was when the pick was in standard for an extra shadow step, breakdance is too mana heavy to bounce that many times.

1 Like

Well, seems that my wish came true, i think it will be the first expansion that I will feel hype for a rogue card,
to play it in paladin and plunder rogue…

1 Like

It appears that Shudderblock has finally found a really good BC effect to exploit.

4 Likes

No chance you can just cast those battlecries twice or put a temp copy in your hand to cast it more times, though, right?

1 Like

Not really.

It is dual class cards but only for one class.

Since each tourist gives acess to a different class it means for example that mages get to play paladin cards but paladins will get acess to rogue ones instead.

It’s a very bizarre way to do it to be fair.

Effectively talking they’re tri class cards that can only be played at certain duos.

1 Like

I’m not that concerned. Rogue is a fun match up as highlander priest.

I’m more worried about locations… specifically the one that lets you discover one. People discovering the priest one is a bit scary.

3 Likes

Poor Runefueled Golem.

How does that cost 4 and this 2? The latter has a smaller pool of choices, costs less, has a minion type.

The power creep is getting completely out of control.

2 Likes