Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone!

Celebrating Lunar New Year in Hearthstone!

Lunar New Year brings new quests, a fan favorite tavern brawl, and new Three Kingdoms Hero skins!

View Full Article

4 Likes

Looking good sir thanks

they didnt include the price of the valeera bundles D:

2 Likes

5999 руŠ±Š»ŠµŠ¹ Š·Š° ŠæрŠ°Š·Š“Š½ŠøŠŗ Š½Š° Š±Š°Š½ŠŗŠµŃ‚Šµ.

Fan favorite tavern brawl, yeah right. As far as Iā€™m concerned, all the ones where you get a random card deck have been more or less crap. That said, the skins look awesome. I wish they included packs in the bundle so Iā€™d have a reason to buy them.

4 Likes

I think its not Valeera bundle its just skin.We get valeera bundle once valeera Book Of Heroes unlocks

Does these skins have new emotes or just default emotes?

2 Likes

So based on what I know of the actual history (mixed with a little bit of Dynasty Warriors) it looks to me like the models are afterā€¦
Rogue: Lady Zhen
Priest: Zhuge Liang
Warrior: Lu Bu
Paladin: Not sure (maybe Zhang Liao)? But I feel like itā€™d be someone from Wu and heā€™s also Wei. Damn, now I really wanna know.

All in all, I really like this and will definitely be buying.

1 Like

You can actually find the skins in the skin collection in game. Theyā€™re just locked for now.

Itā€™s actually Guan Yu. you can see the portraits on the portrait collection. :smiley:

This is great and all but when is the Blizz team getting around to fixing year+ old bugs like the ā€œFirst place player automatically gets second place in battlegroundsā€? It still happens as of yesterday and its been happening since at least early 2020ā€¦ there are others but this one is terribly frustrating to those of us using your new achievement systemā€¦

1 Like

I wrote what was happening in my life.

At first I thought the portrait skins were random non-wow related pictures. It isnā€™t very clear from the post. Just looked at them in game (locked) - great artwork - and they are variations of existing heroes (e.g. Uther, Valeera, Garosh and Anduin). Awesome.

New acc cant duel must be lvl 10 pls fix it

Huang Zhong hunter would be good

do u think it will have new emotes?

Dear team, I am unable to run hearthstone on iPad for the past 2 weeks. Hearthstone stops at the beginning while the logo is shown. Please help!

No battlegrounds update?

I need to share a thing about these news, well days ago in Americas Server I got this event with all he special quests, I guess ā€¦ Iā€™m not sure either.

Just want to mention that when i have a birthday i pay rounds of shots not my friends, meaning i donā€™t buy shots for me but for my buddies. And also i donā€™t ask for presents ā€œfor my selfā€.

Smart ones will understand my example(you donā€™t have to be Einstein to do so).