Can't start the game

great patch blizz bravo

2 Likes

its happening to me to. but what is upsetting me is blizzard isn’t saying anything. thats the worst part about it

2 Likes

Same here and reinstalling HS didn’t help.
Edit: Now it works for me,

Not Working, EU = unable to login.

I have the same problem here

Similar issue here except the game never times out and gives me an error. It just opens to the tavern doors and freezes. The lighting effects don’t even flicker around at all. It just freezes immediately. I have attempted a re-install, but no luck.

1 Like

I can’t get in on EU realms. I’m just stuck with big 'Hearthstone" on the screen.

Same here!!!

same here. can’t enter the game then it crashes when it times out.

I’m having a similar problem, although I don’t see the error message. Perhaps I haven’t waited long enough.

I am experiencing HS freezing at the beginning of the loading screen earlier today. I can see the light within the tavern doors is brightening and dimming, but HS doesn’t progress beyond that. I do not get any messages. It just stays there. I just tried again and am still experiencing it. I let it run like that for six minutes or so with no change.

1 Like

this is my issue. i hope this is fixed in the update today

Same issue here… come on blizzard

Hey gang! Apologies for missing this when it was bubbling up. I’ve seen this error before, so this is specific for anyone showing that “HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1.” phrase on the main screen.

1. Sign out of Battle.net
  2. When signing back in, select a region different from where you usually play (i.e. if you’re an Americas player, choose Europe, or vice versa).
  3. Launch the game.
  4. If it works in the alternate region, exit the game and exit Battle.net.
  5. Perform these steps to refresh your DNS and IP address.
  6. Relaunch Battle.net, then log back in to your original region.

Best of luck in your adventures :slight_smile:

5 Likes

same issue here. tried the repair tool, reinstalling the game, changing region, random fixes i’ve found online and nothing has worked. game just freezes at the tavern doors and does nothing else. mine won’t even time out.

Im with Eldad… nothing fixed it. Metalagon got my hopes up and Blizzard put them down yet again! crying laughing face emoji nonsense I will will never purchase anything from Blizzard ever again. I am a store manager for a global corporation, I have little time to spend “enjoying” a game let alone playing one. The 30 minutes I spend “goofing around to get my mind off things” each day can not be wasted on trying to fix something just to appreciate it and I find myself in this position quite a bit over the years. I spent 15 minutes trying to patch, 5 minutes writing this and I will use the last 10 to smoke a cigarette. I want you to know how disappointed I am Blizzard. I wonder how MTGArena is. Tomorrow I will find out

1 Like

Same Here :frowning: Im very sad about it, they launch a “Great Patch” with new cards and you are hype about it and then this happen, and blizzard aint saying anything… they could say " we screwed up, We are trying to fix it, and will be an ingame compensation" but NOTHING. whats the idea of blizzard? trying to give up and brake the company?

Metalagon,

You said the following:

What about for those of us who are not seeing this message?

1 Like

Hey all,

The original post here was about the netcache error. Please follow the instructions at the thread below. If you’re not seeing that error message in the top right hand side of your screen when signing in, please create your own thread.