Can't start the game

After the HS starts, it freezes on the welcome screen, after a minute it says “Your game timed out as it was requesting data from Hearthstone utility service”. After several relaunch the message still there. On the screen open-right there is a text: HS:CT;NetCacheDecks=0;NetCacheCollection=0;NetCacheCardValues=1.

8 Likes

I’m also having this issue :frowning:

1 Like

Maybe the offline deck feature cause the problem.

same here first lackeys in arena and then this

yeah same massage here cant get into the game after the patch

Same problem here :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Same happening to me, tried restarting router and flushing DNS

having the same problem here :-/

great patch blizz bravo

2 Likes

its happening to me to. but what is upsetting me is blizzard isn’t saying anything. thats the worst part about it

2 Likes

Same here and reinstalling HS didn’t help.
Edit: Now it works for me,

Not Working, EU = unable to login.

I have the same problem here

Similar issue here except the game never times out and gives me an error. It just opens to the tavern doors and freezes. The lighting effects don’t even flicker around at all. It just freezes immediately. I have attempted a re-install, but no luck.

1 Like

I can’t get in on EU realms. I’m just stuck with big 'Hearthstone" on the screen.

Same here!!!

same here. can’t enter the game then it crashes when it times out.

I’m having a similar problem, although I don’t see the error message. Perhaps I haven’t waited long enough.

I am experiencing HS freezing at the beginning of the loading screen earlier today. I can see the light within the tavern doors is brightening and dimming, but HS doesn’t progress beyond that. I do not get any messages. It just stays there. I just tried again and am still experiencing it. I let it run like that for six minutes or so with no change.

1 Like

this is my issue. i hope this is fixed in the update today