Can't start a Dalaran Heist run

Same error. Try to start a run, get a card flip over a black screen and then after hitting PLAY the error “there was an error starting your game, please wait a few minutes and try again later”. I then went to a different computer and it behaves exactly the same. I have no way to abort the corrupted game.

Note, I can start a heroic game just not a normal game. So its nothing to do with network settings.

2 Likes

I filed a ticket for this – and the suggested fix worked for me.

What was the fix? I don’t know what to do

every time I try to start the adventure the whole back ground is black then it shows the card flip while its all black still then says “cant connected try re starting or coming back soon” and its been 11hrs and nothing has changed and no one has tried to help me. plz someone help me. iv done all the trouble shooting stuff, didn’t help

The same thing happened to me. Black background with “Challenge 1/0” and also not being able to play it.

1 Like

I hope this is resolved quickly, i really wanted to play this adventure.

Glad i paid 700 gold for the second chapter and cant even play it.

2 Likes

Same problem, what a way to launch an adventure…

Same problem since yesterday. Still having a black screen on both pc and iPad.

Same issue here. Happens exactly the same on phone and on PC. Strangely enough it has a black screen and a card flipping over, but if I open another solo adventure first the Dalaran Heist screen looks fine and doesn’t have the black screen (still gives the error). I can play other solo adventures no problem.

Have the same issue. Just get application crash when tried to start Amethyst in Dalaran and now it’s broken and can’t be start again. The “Start” button can be clicked but application not response on it. Btw, the same issue reproduced on PC and mobile. I can start heroic scenario for the “Bank” and can use any other mechanic of the game. Just can’t start Amethyst.
https://imgur.com/a/pmuH3ki

1 Like

Reporting this error too. The regular heist locks up when I select play and the game doesn’t start. The heroic version is currently working. This happens on both PC and phone versions.

Mine is broken too, I tried to use the new deck list and it just broke.

Can’t start rumble run on normal, on heroic it works for me tho. I hope this gets fixed soon, it’s been very fun so far!

Same here. I play on mobile (IOS).

I started the first game of a new run but quit before finishing it.

The next time I opened the HS app, I was stuck in a loop where I got a message saying that I was disconnected from my game and it tried to reconnect me. After a while of trying to reconnect, I received another message saying that I was disconnected from the server and the app then reseted… prompting the first message again… endless loop.

So I quit the app again and opened it once more. The messages didn’t show up again, but the Dalaran heist still won’t run.

Heroic works… but normal doesn’t

Hi all,

Our Hearthstone team is still investigating the cause of this error when trying to start a Dalaran Heist run. If we can get everyone to post their platform (PC, iOS, or Android) and OS version that would be very helpful for our info gathering.

Thanks!

I am getting the error on iPhone and MacBook

Getting the error on PC

I’m getting the error on PC.