Dalaran Heist Adventure !Crash when i start

I’ve got same problem in heroic mode. On top of the screen - “Challenge 1/0” instead of “1/8”

2 Likes

Same issue, first run and challenge shows 1/0

1 Like

Same here, pretty disappointed.
Managed to play vs a single boss, then the background of the new boss turned black and whenever I press play, the error appears. I thought waiting a day might resolve the issue but so far nothing has happened.
Equally, using a different device didnt change anything thus it’s probably linked to your account.

1 Like

I’m having the same problem.

Just after buying the campaign I’m stuck on start screen with shaman. Clicking the play button plays sound and animation then becomes inactive, but no loading bar pops up and no game starts.

No error message for me though.

1 Like

Same. Bought this right away, but after playing two rounds (Hunter, then Shaman) I am no longer able to start the run.

1. Open Hearthstone
  2. Click Solo Adventure
  3. Select Dalaran Heist - Normal
  4. Click Choose
  5. Notice the background that slides in is transparent, and once it slides in fully, it turns black
    I can see my deck list, my ‘Pet Training’ hero power, Bosses Defeated 8, Runs Completed 1.
  6. Click Play
  7. ‘There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again.’

My deck list:

1 Arcane Shot
1 Springpaw
1 Explosive Trap
1 Scavenging Hyena
1 Animal Companion
1 Cave Hydra
1 Eaglehorn Bow
1 Ironfur Grizzly
1 Houndmaster
1 Multi-Shot

An extra detail, in my file C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Logs\Adventures.log contains an entry from the time this error occured:

E 07:32:35.1479639 No WingDbfRecord found for ScenarioDbId 0!

1 Like

imgur. com/3Ium020

Here you can see i have no portrait and a hunter deck with shaman class. Thanks.

1 Like

Hope they will fix it soon… I am there waiting… 3 days and I can’t play the adventure… While I bought it…

1 Like

This is ridiculous!
I used a different account just to test if I would be able to play the adventure. It worked like a charm yesterday evening but today I open the solo adventure tab and immediately I notice that the background of the heist is black… the same black from the original issue.
So when I tried to start the game and the error appeared I wasn’t really surprised… just very very annoyed -.-

I’m having this same exactly issue. Select hero. Background goes black. Then the Error pops up with “There was an error starting your game. Please wait a few minutes and try again.” Please advise on how to fix! I can’t end the run or play a new game. Bricked.

Aha! This seems to be the larger thread for this issue. Here is a video example.

same issue in hardcore mode. sad…

I’ve encountered the same bug. Unable to play in normal (for me) after a disconnect and restart. :cry:

here is the master thread that Blizzard has actually responded to

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/cant-start-a-dalaran-heist-run/5729/17

It fixed for me. And for now… Hope it stays that way.
Also Blizzard, good job with the new buffs. I am glad you are trying sth new.
How you guys go?

for me didnt fix get. so unfair for us that we still like this…

same here mine is not fixed yet.

Guys try to log out from battle net.
And re log in.

i tried. still dont fix

Play MTG Arena bro, problem solved.