Cant login on mobile after 21.0 patch

Same problem samsung a6 plus

Still canā€™t log in after I reinstalled the app on my phone and even reset my phone losing all my pictures and contacts ectā€¦ (phone was only a month old) I have a Galaxy A10 nothing great but it was at least playing the game with terrible frame rate before.

Same here, my phone wonā€™t go past the opening screen when I open the app (Galaxy S10).
Give them some time though, considering whatā€™s going on right now. Guess Iā€™m unintentionally boycotting the game for now :man_shrugging:

Seems like a problem with androids

2 Likes

we all know blizā€™ android hs optimization is terrible
they are more interested in sexual harassment than coding

2 Likes

Leaving a reply just in case theres any word on a fix, i feel so stupid for buying a bundle

Same problem, freezes after last update, tab A.
Tried it all, to no avail, sadlyā€¦ :sleepy:

+1
Galaxy A 2016
Android 8.1
Uninstall/reinstall and then freezes when I want to log in (I tried also starting new and logging in after a few minutes, same freeze)

Works fine on my phone though (as in I didnā€™t even have to clear the cache)
Galaxy A 51
Android 11

Hope it helps posting herr

Same here, after the update game freezes when i try to sign in, also i just hit legend for the first time yesterday just before the update and i cant get the rewards from the mission ā€œclimbing the ranksā€ i press it and nothing happens. Will they fix it anytime soon tho?

1 Like

Grats on legend. Given everything going on at blizzard, Iā€™m not too optimistic this will be fixed anytime soon. Frustrating for sure.

3 Likes

Sameā€¦now what?..gugufjfigigufyfyd

Same on fire HD 10 as others have stated. Just garbage.

Same here samsung galaxy tab a. Did cache. Reinstalled and then freezes on sign in.

3 Likes

Mi 10 with 12.5 MIUI. During a match lost connection and after that I tried everything but donā€™t work anymore. I launch the app and remain on the doors screen with no blue light blowing. I must download magic?

Heckin same. Samsung J4. The topic to the top!

Same for me. I had to wipe my Android phone the other day and when I got Hearthstone reinstalled, upon the sign-in screen, it just freezes. Iā€™ve uninstalled, reinstalled, cleared cache, everything. Still wonā€™t let me in.

Same problem. Samsung Galaxy Tab A.

Same problem. Samsung XCOVER 4.

It seems Samsung devices are mostly affectedā€¦ specially Galaxy tabsā€¦

It is indeed hard to support samsung devices as they touch too much things inside Androidā€¦

If u re seeing this dont bother delete the game and reinstall u will just lose your time unfortunately. I guess we just wait

2 Likes