Freezes on mobile when trying to sign in

51 Likes

Me to I have galaxy tab a

8 Likes

My tablet works fine my phone not really

1 Like

I’m glad I’m not alone

6 Likes

It sucks cause my phone more than my tablet. Last time this happen i had to buy a new phone and really dont want to go through that again.

3 Likes

Hearthstone was downloading a patch this evening and now I can’t login. I can play as a new user, but when I click on the login button, the game freezes. Device is an Amazon Fire HD 10.

25 Likes

I have this issue as well on android. Any type of attempt to log-in freezes the game. I downloaded via Amazon App.

9 Likes

Yep me too on my fire tablet 10. Last time this happend it took like a month to fix, and everyone involved missed that years fire festival. Blizzard couldn’t even compensate effected Players with gold Since they can’t give out gold to specific players. they would have had to have given gold to everyone. Something some mobile companies actually do whenever there’s a problem with their game but of course not blizzard!

I actually left the game after that, I came back to play pve but wound up playing again. I really like the game and I dont want a repeat of that can you guys please fix it!

9 Likes

I have Galaxy Tab A as well and the same crap just occurred after the update. I can’t get past the doors anymore, frustrating as hell.

15 Likes

Hello, same issue on my Fire HD Plus, which I bought specifically because it’s powerful enough to run Hearthstone. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but when I select “sign in”, the game freezes.

9 Likes

Me too I cannot log in through hearthstone since the latest patch

7 Likes

Same here from Google Pixel.

6 Likes

I cannot open the game. It crashes right at the huge blizzard logo.

6 Likes

Samsung S7. Cant get in to the game at all

6 Likes

Always seems to happen to us android users. Guess we’re SoL right now.

1 Like

I’m having the same issues as stated above using an Amazon Fire tablet. Uninstalled/Reinstalled. Can click “I’m new” and play but when I clock “log in” it goes back to the doors screen and never goes further.

8 Likes

Yep something in the update broke mobile version. Why am I not surprised?

3 Likes

I have two phones I use to play Hearthstone. My samsung isn’t able to get past the doors, but my Moto phone is working perfectly fine. Odd.

3 Likes

Same issue as well. Using a Note 20 Ultra. Stays at the loading screen forever.

I’ve cleared cache. Rebooted phone. Have not tried to reinstall yet.

3 Likes

Please Blizzard fix this. My Samsung Galaxy Tab A don’t enter

10 Likes