Cant login on mobile after 21.0 patch

I can’t enter duels. Anyone else having a similar issue?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue, reinstalled multiple times and nothing

1 Like

Same here, Samsung Galaxy Tab s6 lite and S9. App was freezing in login screen even after restarts. After re-installation the game freezes when selecting to login, after “touch here to start”

8 Likes

I cant play after the last update

3 Likes

I’m glad the employees have walked out for better treatment. Have some patience

3 Likes

hey take a hint... they dont want you to play the game

The more players there are, the more they have to compensate after the lawsuit.
So just take it.

1 Like

Now that you mentioned it, and still no response from Blizzard Tech Support, I am thinking that they did this on purpose. But when it comes to compensation, I doubt Blizzard will compensate in any way. If you check previous threads, this is not the first time that this issue happened, and those previously affected players were not compensated.

4 Likes

Game just updated on my tablet and now cannot get into the game at all!

Restarted etc etc and still no joy

2 Likes

Welcome to the club…

2 Likes

Mine too. Game freezes every time.

1 Like

Not working on mobile devices. Gg Blizzard.

3 Likes

Samsung won’t log in.
Please fix.
If it helps I am a great blue whale.

1 Like

Can confirm uninstalling and reinstalling is not the fix. It just freezes after you choose to sign in.

5 Likes

Same since the update what should we do?

Not much we can do. Doesn’t help there is a lot of Drama going on with Blizzard at this time. Could be weeks before it gets fixed.

I uninstalled. Turned off the Fire HD10. Reinstalled. Started the game. Didn’t go past the “Are you new to Hearthstone or do you already have an account?” screen until the Down arrow update hit 100%. Hit “Sign In!” and then… it froze. So yah…

5 Likes

Same problem here, i tried everything, restart the phone, clean cache and even reinstalled the game, but still can’t connect with the Blizzard’s server.

2 Likes

Lracors

1 post

1h

I uninstalled. Turned off the Fire HD10. Reinstalled. Started the game. Didn’t go past the “Are you new to Hearthstone or do you already have an account?” screen until the Down arrow update hit 100%. Hit “Sign In!” and then… it froze.
Same story here, multiple times. I guess ill just keep trying again in alittle and then repeat again since I can’t find any comments from blizzard anywhere

2 Likes

Same Problem on my Galaxy Tab A, i can’t get past the Door Loading Screen.
Edit: reinstalled the game, freezes after clicking the “login” button

2 Likes

I have the same problem.
Samsung J5.
Could someone from BLIZz at least write:
We are working on it! Or death to samsung.
Kokoti.

1 Like