Cannot claim level 100 Hero Skin

Yah, I can’t either. It looks like a more common bug then I would like… Hopefully it’s fixed before the track ends as I just got lvl 102 and I don’t want to loose out on the free hero portrait because of this.

Tried on both PC and Android and I own one of the 10 available so far.

1 Like

Exactly. I want to redeem the skin before the new expansion resets it and we have to start from scratch. Running on day 3+ for my ticket with still no replies. :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Having the same problem.

1 Like

Я до сих пор вообще не могу играть из-за этой проблемы :’(.

Я хочу подчеркнуть, что эта проблема не просто в выборе скина героя, а в том, что ВООБЩЕ НЕ МОГУТ ИГРАТЬ, потому что игра зависает сразу после того, как мы открываем приложение, так как выбор скина героя — это самый первый диалог и действие сразу после того, как мы логин , и у нас нет возможности его пропустить

1 Like

Same for me. Tried on both the Mac and iPad version of the game

1 Like

Having the same problem.

Having the same problem.

I thought it was just me, but apparently, this issue seems rather widespread, been trying to claim my level 100 skin for several days now, but it hasn’t been fixed yet.

Same issue here on an iPad

Yup, still a problem. iOS and PC for me.

Same bug, huh. Typically blizzard bug…

+1, experiencing the same issue.

Same here on mobile and pc

Same question here on mobile and pc

yep

20 characters are needed.

I can’t claim the new hero skin either. It is very frustrating. I have tried to select different heroes when confirming my selection doesn’t work. It doesn’t seem to matter, it just won’t work. I’ve logged out, used different devices, deleted and redownloaded the game, tried to run a bug fix. Literally nothing works. It’s extremely irritating. Especially when I play against someone who was able to claim their new skin.

Same problem, I’m not able to claim my 100 lvl hero skin, it’s been 3 days I thought it was a bag for everyone but my friends managed to claim the reward. How can it be fixed and when?

Same issue - been a week for me. This is incredibly frustrating

1 Like

i am also stuck. unable to play the game on my computer or mobile.

A week for me as well. My bug tickets left unanswered…