Can I get banned for ever by doing this?

Im farming tons of exp in wild by using odd warrior. I armor up all turns and rope to get more exp. sorry…I dont have enough money so I have to other choice to do this.

BUT…recently I got emailed twice by blizzard saying that I was CHeating?..and chat harazing? …wow how??..I dont even have friends in my list XD…

is this because of that report button?

why im getting punished if roping is totally legal??

if I keep getting this report my account gets banned?

Thats is pretty good. Im fine with this

3 Likes

good with what??xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With this, becouse you wasting your opponent time.

7 Likes

and? I dont care…its not illegal.

good and people say reporting does nothing !

4 Likes

When someone is waiting in line at the supermarket and someone comes and kick you out and tells you that it was their turn. It is also legal

can I get banned or not???

Maybe, i dont know. You been probably marked like bot

3 Likes

I would report a player armoring up and roping every turn as a bot, but I haven’t seen such a player for a long time. If you’re using a bot, that is against the TOS. If you aren’t using a bot, I would consider trying a different XP farming technique, like mercenaries solo content or something.

2 Likes

he was probably using that hero power roping bot we had for months

2 Likes

If you were behaving like a bot by griefing other players with intentional roping, you honestly deserve to be banned whether you were actually botting or not.

11 Likes

I doubt you ever got an email about text chat. Players have to hit accept to enable this kind of communication. Unless you were spouting some sort of protected status stuff, like racism, anything goes. You can swear bomb them and nothing will happen.

It does sound like you run a bot, and got flagged for harvesting experience gold this way.

1 Like

At least follow the line of discussion. It’s more relatable to someone in front of you at the checkout line with a buggy full of stuff they want to price check before deciding they won’t buy any of it.

Im not USING BOTS…I wait like 2 min then press the hero power…or since the start turns…and just wait…whats the problem with that? exp is exp bros…

So you’re making several of your opponents have a significantly worse gameplay experience due to your intentional and excessive roping so that you could gain xp and maybe have a slightly enjoyable experience eventually much later? That sounds terribly negative-sum. Also you can gain xp in solo adventures without wasting anyone’s time, and in the case of mercenaries it even works while afk.

8 Likes

can I get banned? by roping?

You would make more exp and get more packs by just playing normal games. Don’t try to work the system…just play. You say you need exp but don’t consider that you get better rewards over all by ranking.

3 Likes

Blizzard can ban anyone whether they’re breaking any rules or not, and they can choose not to ban anyone whether they’re breaking any rules or not. There’s several instances of them doing both.

1 Like

Your turn is yours, however behaving like a bot is a risk. Time spent roping is time that could have been spent playing another game…another game that also rewards experience points.

4 Likes