Bugs on IOS, game version 15.6.36453

Devices: IPhone 6 S & iPad Air 2
IOS & iPadOS Version: 13.2.3
Game Version: 15.6.36453
———
Bugs:

1. The game crashes when you click on the name of a friend
  2. The game crashes when you click on the purchase button of the chapter of any adventure
  3. The game crashes when you try to buy a set of any add-on, except the last
  4. The game crashes when trying to pre-order add-ons
  5. An error of already assembled decks - does not display the card, although a copy of it is in the deck, i.e. writes 29/30 or 28/30 cards, while in the list of cards in Colon there are exactly 30 of them (not too lazy and counted), the problem is solved by copying the deck, or replacing 1 of any card
  6. The Great Archeology task card error for the warlock - the card is removed from the deck, but appears every time the game starts, replacing a random card in the deck (sorry to spray, but maybe this will solve the problem). Explain this feature or bug?)))
    ———
    Do you generally test updates?
1 Like

I have the same problems

Same here, iPhone 7. Ive posted like 30 posts since 1 month and nothing is changed, there is a plenty of threads like this one and NOONE is doing NOTHING since 1 F. month. Check the other thread in technical support

Bug 5 is quite common for me but it didn’t stop me from joining games with the problematic pack, and I doubt whether some of the problem is caused by ios13

Thread about bug #1: