Bring back classic please

Bumping cause classic is not back :smiley: And I think blizzard should respond.

5 Likes

Bring Back Classic or give us 100% refund on classic cards purchased in the span of the last twelve months.

I prefer the former.

/signed

6 Likes

They can take away Standard tomorrow. But you must refund all the dusts!

1 Like

Oh boy, when your new format (twist) that is supposed to replace your old ā€œunpopularā€ format (classic) sucks so bad people immediately call for the old format back.

4 Likes

Blizzard, please bring back Classic. Pretty please? With Runestones on top?

5 Likes

Yeah naturally if people buy something from you which you then remove people will be pissed. :smiley:

Classic was a really nice thing for the people who enjoyed old hearthstone, I liked having something unchanging that you can iterate on and collect for over time.
Whereas twist is obviously just designed to artificially bump the sales of packs that people would not otherwise buy, it is not designed with the customer in mind.

8 Likes

Twist is a joke of a format dominated by the same cancerous druid deck in Wild. They shouldve never added twist, the format is a complete failure.

5 Likes

Bring back classic or do only 2014-2016 sets for the twist format. No broken garbage!

1 Like

I think just why not do both?

Weird that one format has to die for another to be created.

7 Likes

No.
Classic died because it was a botfest with little to no people playing.

I doubt most people talking about it here really played the format.

And even then blizzard already promissed bring classic as a twist format sometimes.

Ok so you think we are just complaining for no reason? Kind of a weird assumption to make.

Also wow they removed the format we paid money/ spent time for but it is okay cause sometimes they will be gracious enough to let us play it? Like what?

What is your incentive to have it be gone? Sure it had few players, but dedicated players(a few of them probably in this thread). And again the bot issue is on blizzard to fix, since when do you fix bot issues by shutting a game mode down?

8 Likes

Yes. Itā€™s exactly what i think.

People donā€™t give anything for something they have and when they lose it they start crying like it was the most important thing in the world.

Not because itā€™s important but because people hate losing in any way shape or form.

If they would need to delete a mode to bring back Classic, my vote is to delete Battlegrounds.

4 Likes

I think because it was not important to you, you cant see how it was important to other people. I played quite a bit, and it was all the hearthstone I played. And I wish people would not cheerlead blizzard when they take away things from their players, some solidarity would be nice.

You could be against removal of classic for selfish reasons as well, it sets a bad precedent if Blizzard can remove what you paid for with no backlash.

8 Likes

This conversation will go nowhere.

Know who has the actual data to determine if there was enough people playing classic?

Blizzard. And they decided to close it.

If classic was engaging and profitable that would just not have happened.

Maybe for once you should deal with the fact that there just werenā€™t enough people to justify maintain it online instead of attack anyone who disagree with you on a personal level.

Alsoā€¦
Remove what you paid for with no backslash is exactly what happen when a game server goes down.

If you think blizzard will ever give your money back the day hearthstone go offline forever you are delusional.

You started making personal assessments of people in the thread, and then it is unfair when I respond in the same way? Well lets drop that, I agree that is fruitless and that it goes nowhere.

Yes they closed it because it is not profitable enough for them. But classic is not something you need separate servers for, you can just run it on the same servers. If we are truly so few, it should not costs a lot to host us in the grand scheme of things as we take up a fraction of the games played. Now I understand they probably wont listen, cause it is all about the money from their perspective, but would be great in this case if it wasnt.

If the whole game is no longer making money and they cant keep servers up that is a different matter imo.

3 Likes

Wow.

You somehow created the personal attack to groups.

Jokes aside. No.

I attacked the attitude done here with is a entirely different thing. Interpretation is part of reading a text properly.

No, I actually paid for classic cards. Give my money back.

5 Likes

Sure.
First you try asking and if it donā€™t work you sue they.

If you really buy classic packs specifically to play classic it isnā€™t as dificult as it appears.

It can take some time but i doubt anyone will judge against despite of the terms of service of the game.

There are many evidences to back you did it.

If they are deleting formats and publishing new adventures as temporary Tavern Brawls, I suppose itā€™s because the file size would become too big for phones otherwise. Why not make a smaller version of the game for phones and keep the full version available for PC?

1 Like