Bring Back Classic Mode in Hearthstone

I’m a Classic Hearthstone player. I’m deeply saddened to see the Classic Mode retired. I’m sure I’m not alone. That was the only reason I still played the game. Would really appreciate it if the HS developers could find a way to bring back Classic Mode.

46 Likes

Bring back classic mode !!!

25 Likes

Yes please, I enjoyed it a lot and I was in the process of hitting legend in it with every class.

19 Likes

+1, Bring back Classic.

20 Likes

Bring it back Blizzard

18 Likes

I enjoyed this mode so much. Dedicated small community, I see the same people on ladder all the time, no discover, actual hand reading and strategy is possible, and I get to actually build up a golden collection. Bring it back!

18 Likes

We must fight for it!
Bring Classic back!

17 Likes

Yes, bring Classic back. It was a good mode. Just delete the bots in it and it would be fine.

18 Likes

It’s like Blizzard is doing their very best to tank every game. Stopped support for HOTS, Cancelled OW1 and replaced with an already dying OW2, cancelled Classic Mode in Hearthstone which was the only thing keeping the oldbies around because the new sets are ridiculous. Diablo 4 underwhelming and will die when POE 2 launches. Is Starcraft even a thing anymore? No company has ever fallen as far as Blizzard. WOW is now the only thing keeping them alive.

7 Likes

Lol many companies dont even exist anymore and you say no company has ever fallen as far as blizzard

2 Likes

Bring Back Classic

/signed

9 Likes

Yeah Please DON"T. Was a terrible mode. It’s gone THANK GOD!

2 Likes

Then don’t play it. Jesus Christ, some people…

9 Likes

Don’t have to CUZ IT"S GONE. So you guys just need to stop crying about it.

2 Likes

Either Bring Back Classic or give us 100% refund on Classic cards spent in the span of the last 12 months.

I prefer the former.

7 Likes

lol… good luck with that one. Neither of those demands will be meet.

it could return for a month on twist ( maybe with naxx )

something else they could do is what ayala mentioned they were discussing

add it as a solo mode, players would face bots with increasing dificulty

OP, I totally agree with you!

7 Likes

Bring Classic mode back please

14 Likes

The blizzard employee is back. Im happy we are least getting some response from them. Cheers lad, continue to enjoy the threads with everyone wanting the mode back. Your terrible assertion that no one played it gets more hilarious with every comment.

3 Likes