Bold prediction: Druid & Paladin nerfs incoming

Because it’s possible that you haven’t been keeping up with the times.

Paladin is now the top class in Hearthstone Standard.

1 Like

I don’t believe that.

I believe i beat every Druid and Pally on the way to Legend this month, 5 to Legend in the last 3 days. Priest is great:)

You have not been playing paladin then. Basically got a straight upgrade to every single minion in pure paladin and the deck is insane tempo right now

1 Like

Opinion and conjecture, not reflected in official statistics which aren’t even available yet.

I feel like a lot of people are only realising Pally still exists in the game after this expansion released. Past few expansions, Pally has been largely ignored. Aside from Murloc Pally that is.

2 Likes

Turns out upgrading every minion in the deck made paladin excellent. We’ll have to wait and see how the meta adapts

1 Like

I have adapted by adding 1 acid ooze and 1 long forgotten kobold stickyfinger (5 cost 4/4 battlecry gimme that weapon foo!) to most every deck I use.

Show me a paladin deck that can win against demon hunter, because so far I have not been able to win a game against them in standard.

You’re worried about demon hunter?

Build a less greedy deck, they are only good at aggro

You would be as well if you were paladin player which, obviously, you are not.

I play exclusively paladin and I have lost 0 demon hunter matches this expansion. If I’m being honest paladin is due for nerfs but balance is much better than the last 3 launches

3 Likes

He plays nothing but Paladin. He literally exhales light. And he’s not wrong. Paladin is incredibly strong. Demon Hunter has been mediocre this expansion as of yet.

2 Likes

Well I’m so glad they are calling for nerfs to the one and only character class they like to play.

It’s more like he’s being realistic. Nerfs are coming and Paladin is most likely on the table.
Although, I don’t see it. If Paladin is nerfed in any way, it’ll lose it’s viability in the meta.

1 Like

didnt you say all the paladin cards from this expansion werent good less than a week ago?

???

!!!

(20+ characters)

If something needs to be nerfed early, I think it’s KT. Perhaps he should be HOF’d as well as limited to once per turn. Having him coexist with old Innervate is just a recipe for degenerate combos.

Guardian Animals, if played ‘fairly’ at 7 mana, is a strong card, but it’s not unbeatable. If it’s cast for free on turn 3 because the opponent was able to play double Lightning Bloom, Kaelthas, Overflow, Innervate, another spell, Guardian Animals, that’s just stupid. The overload then doesn’t matter because of the tempo generated from a 20+ mana turn that early.

The mana cost has already been nerfed once. And even if you only got one activation per turn, with both Guardian Animals and Survival of the Fittest available, that’s still a ridiculous amount of tempo for a class that already has access to mana ramp.

So I’m not sure how they can fix KT that will make people happy. Heck, maybe he should be a 4/4 or even worse stats. Valdris Felgorge is a class legendary that costs 7 in a class that can’t ramp and all he does is increase your hand size and draw you some cards you can’t afford to play that turn. On top of his ridiculous effect, KT is a freaking 4/7!

Early Statistics are out.

Paladin is boss. The thing is that because it’s been garbage for so long not many people have the cards to play it. Expect the Paladin numbers to grow as word spreads.