Bob, disappeared somewhere? Has anyone seen Boba? We must start looking, missing, Bob!

Hi all
Hearthstone was released in 2014. Rotation and a new mode appeared in 2016. In 2014, I played a little bit of Hearthstone. The year 2015 brought Hearthstone to my attention already strongly. There are tournaments, paid tournaments. So I became an esports player. You play a lot with hard work and complete dedication. An elite esports player must and must.6-8-12 hours a day with short breaks. Your level of playing Hearthstone is changing. The skill becomes no worse than any famous player or championship. Thatā€™s when you play for 6-8-12 hours a day and prepare for the tournament. This is where the magic in Hearthstone begins. At first I thought I had something broken in my head or wasnā€™t working properly. I began to see all 30 cards in my mind, I could mentally remove cards from the 30-card deck and add cards. You can see the deck completely as it goes from 1 to 10 mana crystals. I thought the skill has grown and with the skill the brain has adapted to a deck of 30 cards. After a while, it became even more fun, Hearthstone cards began to float before my eyes as if in a dream.

I thought the skill has grown and with the skill the brain has adapted to a deck of 30 cards. After a while, it became even more fun, Hearthstone cards began to float before your eyes as if in the form of an illusion. You could see only 1 card or several cards or a fan of cards from 10 cards. They swam at a distance close to the eyes of 20-30 centimeters. This did not interfere so much, the growing skill became huge). I then realized that if you do something seriously, you get some bonuses in the development, for example, of your brain. The human brain works better than any modern computer or super computer. Doctors, modern doctors all over the world still in the 21st century do not know how the human brain works. Many doctors say that so the human brain can not work as it works at the moment and no one knows the truth about this issue. I know how the brain works. The human brain is an extraterrestrial product. The human brain is of extraterrestrial origin. I do not know who made it. Perhaps in the constellation Ursa major or near the star Orion or somewhere further in the Milky Way, there is something or someone who can do something similar to human brains and populate the universe with living organisms - this is some incredible and incomprehensible plan of the universe, which we will never know, but the human brain itself works very strangely and you yourself probably paid attention to it. The answer is very simple. The human brain is a product of a technological product of extraterrestrial origin. Some advanced guys, probably, like Blizzard, create new forums of life and spread this life around the universe.

The human brain can store information and knowledge for 1 petabyte ā€“ this is 10 times more than previously thought. 1 petabyte is about as much information as the Internet stores. In the box you can store almost all the books of our world. The brain is just an advanced technology. So advanced that no one can understand how the human brain works.

1 petabyte. Just think about it. Your, my, her, his brain can store 1 petabyte of information. This is more than all the books written in this world. It is simply incredible, of course, that man descended from the ape - this is the wrong way. Man simply could not have descended from a primitive ape. Man would have been and remained primitive and would have been sitting in a tree with a banana in his hands.
The brain can store up to 4 petabytes if you are a genius and a famous scientist. Brain capacity increases by 3 petabytes!
Here there are immediately questions, and why can a human computer store 4 petabytes or more? Why the human brain can perform work faster than any modern computer. There is no such iron that would approach the functions and speed of the human brain. In schools and universities, they tell about some monkeys who made a lot of dog piles and out of this pile of dog appeared a manā€¦ This, of course, is deception and speculation.
We were taught this chimera at the university, the origin of man in the general course to understand the anatomy of the body. The monkey lived in the jungle and was adapted to sit in trees and eat bananas and fruits and was ideally created in nature just for this. Labor made a man out of a monkey. Thatā€™s a lie. The apes did not descend from the trees at all, they were not adapted, and especially the ancient apes to take a stick with brushes and dig the ground, that is, the ancient ape could not, according to the human model, take a stick with brushes that were not attached to digging in the mud and searching for roots. Here we know for sure that the monkey did not come down from the trees and the ancient monkey did not do any work with a stick in his hands. The monkeys were poorly adapted to move on land and were more likely to die. What a conclusion that the ancient monkey was perfectly adapted to sit on a tree and eat bananas and it could not do anything else, much less evolve into a human. The hands of ancient apes are not adapted to hold a stick and dig the ground.
The height of the ancient tree monkey is 50 centimeters. Our ancestors). A head the size of a big apple. A skeleton, or some remains, has not yet been found. This is only in theory as it was possible. What could this ancient tree ape be doing in the jungle? Take a shovel and plant tomatoes, cucumbers and potatoes, but the fingers and brush were not adapted to hold the shovel) . She could make big dog heaps right out of a tree and she didnā€™t have any more skills at that)
The grandparents were 50 centimeters tall and could not hold a shovel in their hands. Couldnā€™t hold a shovel - itā€™s not my family)
I always knew that Darwin and other scientists. Itā€™s just that the population of the planet is being wiped out by game. This is just a terrible hoax and deception. A deception that is based on a theory. The theory is not proven. Donā€™t deceive people.
A teacher at the university, when he told a lecture on ā€œThe Theory of evolutionā€, laughed. Guys - this is just an empty theory, not proven by anything. In general, and in general, a dogā€™s pile) Teachers come across with humor and a sharp mind, so that students remember better. The teacher himself does not believe in this evolution in the end)
Teacher. Professor.The theory of evolution and tries to bring a grain of thought into the minds of students. Well done.
If a wise and experienced Professor does not believe in the theory of the origin of human evolution, then the students are even more so.

10 Likes

If your figures are correct, I have at least .5 petabytes of Simpsons quotes in my head.

7 Likes

A petabyte ā€” PB, PByte) is a unit of measurement of the amount of information equal to 1015 (quadrillion) bytes. To denote a value of 250 bytes, or 1024 tebibytes, the unit of measurement is used-I am rarely wrong, or rather never.

6 Likes

Petabytes (Pb, Pbyte)
There are 1024 TB (or about a million GB) in a single petabyte (Pb). It wonā€™t be long before we see petabytes replacing terabytes as the standard measurement for consumer-level storage in the future.

Real-life examples:

1 Pb = 500 billion pages of standard text (or 745 million floppy disks)

1 Pb = 500 billion pages of standard text (or 745 million floppy disks). The human brain can remember so much. Such a volume of information. From the monkey descended). Load 500 billion pages into the brain and there will still be space left)
The ancient tree monkey is the forefather of all people and thought: ā€œHeight 50 centimeters, head slightly larger than a big apple.ā€ We need to shake up the criteria. We need a state-of-the-art processor that can deliver its own meaningful vision or intelligence. 1 petabyte to remember for 500 billion pages and someone took and pumped a monkey into a human))

1.5 Pb = 10 billion photos on Facebook

20 Pb = The amount of data processed by Google daily in 2008!!

Originally there was a murloc, which millions of years ago miraculously turned into a modern man and no one knows how. Someone did some technological work on the murloc. The Murloc turned into a human))
It was originally a murloc. The Murloc turned into a human. However, it is some other hidden here, which we will never know about, and this is definitely not the evolution of man.

6 Likes

Ā”Ay, caramba!

Donā€™t have a cow, man.

7 Likes

It is easy to prove that man did not exactly occur on the planet earth, and that there are a number of reasons for the structure of man. 1. A person has many diseases of the bones; 2. Diseases of the joints; 3. Diseases of the back; 4. Diseases of the spine; 5. Diseases of the middle and small pelvis. A person used to live on a planet that was 1-2 times smaller than the earth or 0.5 times smaller than the earth, to be precise, with a different gravity, a person would not have all these diseases, but all these diseases are on the planet earthā€¦ Man has been in a state of weightlessness for perhaps 1,000 years, and he didnā€™t have all these diseases until he came to earth. 6. On the foot of a man, the fingers have grown together and they are not in any way in a monkey, and it was impossible to do this without genetic engineering. The foot of a person is like two dumplings, which do not carry any function. No evolution of leg dumplings would do that-itā€™s impossible.
Diseases of bones, joints, and bone tissue tell us that a person was in some other conditions and under a different gravity, which affected the person. On the planet earth, the gravity of the planet deforms a person because a person is from another planet or somewhere else.
From the point of view of evolution and nature. A personā€™s foot is a deformity or malformation. Deviation from the norm.

6 Likes

Am I this out of touch?

Noā€¦ Itā€™s the children who are wrong.

7 Likes

Look at foot, see all the fingers fused there, if man was created by evolution and nature could not fuse his fingers on his foot. A person was subjected to some kind of mutation, a personā€™s legs became straight, and his toes became a foot or fused, from the point of view of nature, this is disgusting and deviation from the norm.
There is no function in a personā€™s legs. You cannot take objects with your feet, draw with pencils, carry bags with your feet or put something up with your feet, and all other monkeys and primates can. Only the man on the foot had all his fingers fused and it became like a dumpling. Nature would never do that to man. Who made a dumpling out of a manā€™s foot?

6 Likes

ooooh, He card read good.

7 Likes

I know what picture was 2 million years ago. The bioengineer from Blizzard went out of the spaceship. The bioengineer the robot of model 1.000.000.001 was made with free thinking. Blizzard made to him 100.000 petabyte of working memory and ability to think freely and sent by the spaceship to the Universe. The robot landed on the planet the earth. I caught in the forest of all wood monkeys. 1. At first he attached to a monkey new legs. Legs turned out straight lines, and toes in the form of foot as at the modern person. 2. The ancient wood monkey couldnā€™t climb any more on a tree then, there she was attacked by predators and killed. 3. The robot long laughed, at the events around an ancient wood monkey. Some monkeys stood on new legs at trees and silly looked at crowns, trying to climb on new legs on a tree at which it turned out, climbed on a tree and fell, breaking to death. What brought in Š²Š¾ŃŃ‚Š¾Ń€Š¾Š³ the robot from Blizzard. 4. The robot from Blizzard on the planet the earth decided not to scoff at an ancient wood monkey 2 million years ago any more. I went to the spaceship and I got a box. On a box software Blizzard the 500th billion or 1 petabyte was written and on not a big box brains with an inscription lay: ā€œIt were Teddā€™s brains, brains floated in some gel liquidā€. The robot got all this and went to some car. Sofrt 500 billion and Teddā€™s brain copied increased by 100 pieces. The robot from Blizzard went to the forest and collected, the ostavshikh, the survived monkeys who went on the wood on two legs.
The robot worked for a couple of weeks: ā€œAn ancient wood monkey was working on the project.ā€ Teddā€™s brains and Blizzardā€™s 500 billion software or 1 petabyte bought in the store for $50 were adapted to all wood monkeys. After all the procedures done. All the monkeys were released back into the forest. Some monkeys began to shout: ā€œTo everyone Freedom 5 an amendment of the US Constitution.ā€ Some monkeys with stones and sticks attacked other wood monkeys and killed them, taking away possessions. The monkey looked monstrous after the changes. The monkey almost completely turned bald. The head increased 20 times and was also bald. On the heads of the monkeys was a tattoo: ā€œMade in Blizzard.ā€ The monkey got everything. 1. New legs; 2. New hands that could already hold a shovel; 3. Teddyā€™s new brain; 4. New software from Blizzard 500billion or 1 petabyte with the inscription: ā€œBuy $50 from us.ā€
Part of the monkeys gathered and went in different directions, so the great migration of the ancient wood monkey bega non the planet earth. . All monkeys shouted apes about freedom and compliance with the US constitution, since all monkeys had the same Teddy brain. 1,000 years have passed 2 million years and now the picture on the planet earth has changed. Trains, trains and planes began to travel everywhere. The small wood monkey has changed in 2 million years beyond recognition. Its height was from 150 to 250 centimeters. Weight from 50 to 100 kilograms and higher. The robot from Blizzard studied and recorded the results for all 2 million years. Perhaps he wore all this or tired of the planet earth. It became boring to look at masterpiece - a man. He boarded the ship and flew into outer space in an unknown direction. On his ship was the inscription Blizzard. The end of story.

8 Likes

ŠŸŃ€ŠøŠ²ŠµŃ‚, Š¼Š°Š»ŠµŠ½ŃŒŠŗŠøŠ¹ Š¼Š°Š»ŃŒŃ‡ŠøŠŗ. ŠŸŠ¾Š»ŠµŃ‚ ŠæŠ¾ Š½ŠµŠ±Ńƒ тŠ°Šŗ фŠ°Š½Ń‚Š°ŃŃ‚ŠøчŠµŃŠŗŠø сŠ²Š¾Š±Š¾Š“ŠµŠ½.

9 Likes

Hey, who are you? Iā€™m telling you a man appeared somewhere. We will never know the truth, but we can assume in what direction. One of the options: ā€œToeria of human originā€!.

8 Likes

Are you kidding? Does this whole plant have some disease where you canā€™t see that heā€™s an idiot?

8 Likes

Hey? How are you? Letā€™s do it!

7 Likes

Take your meds.

20 characters

13 Likes

Girlfriend let me teach you how dance? Did you buy a new dress?

8 Likes

I genuinely donā€™t know whether this is a joke post or not. (something something poeā€™s law)

9 Likes

Everythingā€™s coming up Milhouse.

8 Likes

Bob, hello! how are you? How is it going?

8 Likes

Ohā€¦ I have three kids and no money. Why canā€™t I have no kids and three money?

9 Likes