Bob, disappeared somewhere? Has anyone seen Boba? We must start looking, missing, Bob!

Bob, go exercise and be strong. Watch the video. You will see my hand in the video.
Bob, go to the gym. Eat oatmeal, eggs and meat and you can walk through walls))

I came up with the name of the photo with a hand for Instagram. 1. Russian steel; 2. Russian sledgehammer.
Russian steel is a better name.

Bob, tell me later when you went to the gym and what you did. I will adjust the sports course for you.

7 Likes

…but I wanted a peanut.

7 Likes

Bob, I have done this difficult creative job. We need to take 10 photos. Select 1 photo. Come up with a name and post it on Instagram. I am sure that the epic title: Russian Steel will please people in instagram. The photo turned out beautiful)) This hard work has been done! The hand still could not get into the frame. We need to rest))

7 Likes

The problem in the world today is communication… too much communication.

7 Likes

Bean nuts are a lot, you can not eat 5-10 grams per day. They are bad for your blood. The fluid inside the body becomes thick and unsuitable for development. I don’t eat nuts at all. They are bad.
Problems of the modern world in communication, what do you dislike? is this how the world works? twitter, google, apple, blizzard. Stvi Jobs, we haven’t forgotten you. You live in our heart. Instagram, facebook. You choose something and go somewhere on Twitter and there are other people. This is neither bad nor good. You don’t have to go there at all. You can walk. Everyone goes there and you go with them. This is how society and globalization work.
In 100-200 years the world will change until it is recognizable. Borders and states will be erased. People all over the planet will read in the history of books that there were once states, such as: Russia, USA, EU, China. It will make people laugh. Everything changes and disappears in this world on endless expanses.
All this is already being erased today. There are no states and borders, and in the future it will disappear altogether, since it is unnecessary and outdated.
I, too, like in the United States, believe that your origin does not matter as much as your skin color: white, black, yellow, red, yes, even if your skin is purple. Some of your preferences and desires have not been interesting to anyone for a long time. This is the path of progress and development of the world and world space. Remove all this old and useless. To make this world more free and comfortable for living with other people.

I like one stupid American idea. The United States stubbornly and persistently wanted and wants to defeat and conquer Russia. This idea has not left them until now. They still want it, but Russia cannot be conquered and defeated. People live here with the slogan: “Russians never surrender”, “Russians do not abandon their own in war”, but in the USA they will never understand this and will think about their stupid idea, but this causes more laughter and a smile in the 21st century)) The Colossus cannot be defeated. Even if the colossus falls. He will still get up and hit you in the head anyway)))
Not a single country in the world managed to defeat Russia and then Russia in 1000 years. For 1000 years, many countries of the world tried to do this and were all destroyed. All were buried in the ground for fertilization. The United States will never succeed. This American balloon will just burst into pieces or it will deflate))

6 Likes

You’ll have to speak up. I’m wearing a towel.

8 Likes

Bob how are you? what are you doing?

6 Likes

I’m a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how dumb my suggestions are.

7 Likes

Bob, let’s break through. Leave the city by passing cars and taxis so that you don’t get hit. Bob, saw what Blizzard came up with? cheating and deceit? They want the mega-package to be bought 2 times both on the phone and on the PC. They have no conscience)) Bob, but, there is one plus. On the phone, you can build an aggro deck with a win rating of more than 60 percent. Mega-package is not needed especially)
The mega-package costs $ 120 on the phone, and you play on the phone when you ride the subway, taxi, or stand in a traffic jam. The telephone Hearthstone is largely unnecessary. Pampering.
Blizzard went crazy with everything for the Hearthstone telephone, which works mediocre. I’m not saying what’s going on there in the ranked. They want $ 120. Are you kidding me? what is this joke? who is sick there in Blizzard?
Hearthstone, when the Internet is working on the phone, it gives errors or does not work. Ranked games look terrible and even worse than on PC. Phone Hearthstone is a flawed product that does not work well. They want Blizzard for a mega-package, on a non-working product, $ 120)
I have 11 model iPhone and the best company in the city. A provider that guarantees the Internet work 24 hours a day on the phone without interruptions. Hearthstone often poses errors. On the battlefields on your phone, you’re out of the game. Hearthstone work on the phone is awful. Hearthstone is not worthy of 11 apples to set.
IPhone 11 model works great with the Internet. This is the computer in your hands. Well done.
Hearthstone does not need to be installed on the 11 model of the iPhone. Then this dog product “Hearthstone” will have to be removed from the phone so that this unfinished dog is not there.

I could list the error scripts that Hearthstone gives on the phone, but I won’t humiliate Blizzard like that. It is clear that they do not care at all how their product works, and apparently for a long time. I just saw for the first time with my own eyes Blizzard’s attitude to the game itself, which he made on the phone. Everything became clear and understandable))
Bob, this is how we live))

6 Likes

Bob, hello! How are you? Where have you been?

6 Likes

Well, I’m going to be a famous jazz musician. I’ve got it all figured out. I’ll be unappreciated in my own country, but my gutsy blues stylings will electrify the French. I’ll avoid the horrors of drug abuse, but I do plan to have several torrid love affairs, and I may or may not die young. I haven’t decided.

7 Likes

So anyway, I just want a Zerg invasion of hearthstone.

7 Likes

Bob, you first need to go through a training course in order to hold the saxophone more tightly in your hands. Pump up the pectorals, biceps, triceps, calves, lower leg, abs. I have developed a 4x4 sports program for you. 4 exercises, 5 sets. day 1. You go to the gym. Bench press on the chest 4 sets of 8-10, spreading dumbbells lying on the risers 4 sets of 8-10 times, triceps lying on a bench 4 sets of 8-10 times and end 1 day with lifting dumbbells for biceps 4 sets of 8-10, then in the future the repetition rate should be 20-30 times. Day 1 is over.

Day 1!!!

1. Лежа на скамейке грудные мышцы 4Х8-10; We do the exercise with a bar with two hands.
  2. разводка гантелей грудные мышцы 4Х8-10;
  3. трицепс лежа на скамейке 4Х8-10;
  4. Бицепс стоя с гантелями 4Х8-10.

Day 2! Day 3 and repetition of the exercises, every week for 6 months with an increase in the number of repetitions to 30 in 1 set 4 sets of 30 times. I will make a person out of you.
Then you can go and play your own tune!
Bob, then I’ll add the program for you. You will have training day 2 and training day 3 for a beginner. Complete the full course. For a week and then you will repeat the cruise every week.

Bob is back. It’s good. Bob is alive.

Bob, you will become a huge and powerful orc. Russian lifted 330 kilograms without fanaticism))
It is simply not realistic to lift 330 kilograms. I barely lift 140-160 3 times there are sparks from my eyes 180 for 1 time, if I am in good shape, and here 330 kilograms)))
I think lifting 150 kilograms 2-4 times is optimal. Anything above that is harmful to your health and joints. The muscle can come off the bone. 150 kilograms lying on the chest or pectoral muscles. 330 the whole body will just break)))
At the same time, you should not use any chemicals in food. Muscle chemistry is bad. Natural muscles as your mother gave birth to. Everything should be natural and natural.
Natural muscles are no more than 150-180 kilograms. 150 kilograms is the limit of your body’s capabilities.
Better to lift for strength. 100X10; 115X8; 130X5-7; 140X4! and you can go home to sleep))

6 Likes

All right! Three whole months of spaghetti-o’s and daytime TV!

7 Likes

Bob, you will eat like a real man. oatmeal 3-5 times a day, 2-3 times a week for 5 eggs; meat - beef. Vegetables and fruits. Proper nutrition is the path to your victories.
Bob, and you don’t need to buy any chemicals. Proper nutrition, walking in the fresh air (oxygen in the blood), sleeping and everything and nothing else is needed))
You can’t eat sweets and nuts. Both nuts and sweets waste insulin in your pancreas to process sugar and bad nuts. No need, there are sweets in general and the nuts must be destroyed too.
The more you eat sweets and nuts, the more you create a huge stress on your pancreas, which will produce a lot of insulin to process unnecessary sugar and nuts in your blood. Sugar and nuts are bad food for humans.
The pancreas produces insulin. Insulin gives growth HORMONES. A growth hormone must enter the bloodstream for the growth of your muscles. Oatmeal, eggs, meat, vegetables, and certain fruits give the pancreas great work in your body and provide a lot of growth hormones.

It is the listed products that give the pancreas joy at work, which frees it from processing sugar, nuts, Coca-Cola, fast food - this, you cannot eat because then there will be no growth hormones in the blood. Oatmeal is so rich in vitamin and diet plus + eggs + meat + vegetables + pears + apples. The pancreas will work very well and the muscles will grow rapidly as sugar and nuts will not get in the way.
Oatmeal is 10 times better than any sports vitamins, mixtures, all this nasty thing that people buy while playing sports. I’ve always thought why people buy chemistry? There is 10 times better than any chemistry - oatmeal in it and vitamins and carbohydrates, add a little milk and fats and proteins there.
The big companies that produce sports vitamins, blends, all this chemistry for people that kill. Just fool millions of people with advertising. Nobody advertises oatmeal))
Remember from any chemistry only a temporary effect. The body is so arranged, it will try to push chemistry out of the body. You will need to take more sports chemicals. Организме will try to push out more sports chemistry. Temporary force effect. You stop taking chemistry and deflate like a ball and the power disappears like in magic cards. Why is the power of sports chemistry disappearing? The human body will push all or most of these terrible chemicals out of itself and it won’t work.

Oatmeal, egg, meat, pear, apple. The body will be glad that the right food has arrived, from which it will build you excellent muscle fiber, new body cells, somewhere it will replace old cells with new ones by the power of nature. This food Will leave the body naturally) All vitamins and useful substances will remain in your body. The body will not push them out))

6 Likes

The secret ingredient is salt.

7 Likes

There is a supplement “Sports salt” will sprinkle it on your chest and your hair will grow on your chest))

6 Likes

Bob, it should be natural if you haven’t bathed for a couple of days. No need to splash cologne on yourself. You must smell what you really are. Everyone around you will love it.

6 Likes

Oh, I hope they don’t reveal this is a comb-over.

6 Likes

Bob, what is life? Did you go to lift the barbell?

6 Likes