Blizzard should let us see our " MMR "

I don’t think @Goramier is the one with all of the alts. Their grammar is too good. The one we’re thinking of misspells, forgets periods, forgets capitalization, etc.

I have a certain opinion a few take exception too. I get that. But some take that way too far.

Selwin assumes I use multiple accounts because guilty people project.

You would be wrong.

it is teh easies to be teh bad at teh greammarads so that doeses tell nothing.

That’s true. I could definitely be wrong. I do think you should make that ticket in an effort to clear all of this up. Maybe it’d work. I dunno.

1 Like

There are very few things that illustrate our success in the game.

The Legend card back is one of them.

And you are only proving my point by saying

I know this.

Im using it as an alternate illustration of displaying a benchmark within the game.

What would MMR hurt?

If you can dismiss a card back with a “lucky win streak” I can dismiss someone’s MMR with a “lucky win streak”.

These “measurements of success” are all really subjective at the end of the day, so, whats the harm in showing us our MMR?

1 Like

This isn’t my argument, but I consider Schyla a friend and I can say with confidence that He doesn’t run any alt acoounts.

1 Like

Truest thing Selwynn has ever said. I have hit Legend nine times by myself and once with assistance.
I am thoroughly mediocre at this game.

1 Like

People who don’t use alt account simply havent been banned enough xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Well; that’s one view I suppose.
I have been banned more than most players combined.

Here is the thing Mall. You were completely cool with me until I made a post regarding Trump. It was a stupid post meant to hit back at another poster who brought politics into game discussion. Did I mean to trigger? Of course.

But you immediately turned on me. Hard to take anything you say serious when you are so quick to turn on people.

As far as Schyla, he/she seems to have the same problem as Selwin. Does Shyla have multiple accounts? I don’t know but I know Selwin got called out for it and didn’t even deny it.

As soon as he logs over to

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/u/BoyLfDaddy-2242/activity

and https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/u/skilwtfomg-2685/activity

or one of his other ones to flag me I will.

Note that both those accounts were made the same day within minutes of each other and only liked his posts in a thread where many of us got flagged for no reason when we disagreed with him and the only subsequent posts are rigged troll posts.

I’m willing to risk being wrong, but the evidence is pretty straight forward.

3 Likes

I cannot speak for Selwynn beyond that He is a very good player and an even better debater.
Schyla is one of the nicest players I have ever known, a great player, and an even better tutor.
I don’t like your politics. That should not indicate that We cannot have a discourse.

3 Likes

I think Selwin should do it and prove it with a pic. Sounds reasonable right?

I’m not against you. I only would like to see the flag-abuse stopped – whoever’s doing it.

2 Likes

Btw, i dont write in the “HS is rigged” kind of threads anymore, I always get flagged;(

1 Like

I would like the flag system reviewed and revised. It’s too easy to abuse.

2 Likes

I see you’ve located the Friend Request feature.

Me too. It’s irritating to say the least.

I full expect to have posts blocked here in a few hours after he thinks it’s cooled down.

Or maybe calling it out directly will help to chill it out.

Either way, it’s very clear we have a confirmed troll.

Edit: and suddenly history is hidden on several of the other alt accounts. Only a matter of time before the ones I linked are hidden too.

1 Like

At least you can decline the friend request.
Ingame chat would be way more spicey. The emotions are freshest.

The thing is Mall, you don’t know my political opinions at all. I am not a Republican if that’s what you think and I don’t believe election conspiracy.

People like Selwin and Schyla were merely saying that as per their usual trolling. They may be nice to you and otherwise good people but that doesn’t free accountability for them harassing others.