Blizzard does not care what you think

Blizzard could serve you s#it and you would say it tastes good.

2 Likes

Be careful calling him a shill, I was banned because he reported me for calling him that. He’s basically either a Stockholm Syndrome person or an employee.

2 Likes

More nonsense.

I agree. Hearthstone was always overpriced, and its only gotten worse over the past years. They make huge profits, yet spend so little time actively balancing the game and making expansions that are fun to play. It feels like every year they focus more and more and building overpowered expansion cards to ppl will throw their wallet at blizzard so they can compete.

The fact that zero effort to balance Arena was enough to stop giviing money to this game.

1 Like

You’re only hurting yourself. Just saying…

Psh. Banned. Oooooo scary. lol as if I actually cared for getting banned. Much like the Terminator, “I’ll be back.”

1 Like

Ultimately, it’s the only message the scummy mega corps understand.

naturally, the actiblizz defense force will come out of the woodwork will all manner of personal attacks rather than stick to the facts and discuss the merits of the company or the current state of the game, of which there are few.

But isn’t hearthstone f2p? That’s what they keep telling everyone, and advertise the game as.

Citation needed. Actions, not words.

Moment of silence for the scummy multibillion dollar company.

According to someone:

But when pro company posters vandalize the forums, violate coc (even with “final warning” offenses), etc it’s ok. Good luck finding a mod who will enforce the coc when it comes to their years of coc violations that get conveniently ignored.

Oh so I see you are one of the mouth breathing tide pod eaters that like the garbage they keep
Spooning out. LOL get a life or get a dose of reality sheep.

1 Like

Mountaineer is as big a troll as anyone. Hes just a hypocrite about it and a forum Karen. Hell scream and flag your account when you touch his feels. Show us on the Doll where the bad man touched you Mountaineer…

1 Like

Big spender…what do you work a minimum wage job or something? I guess then $18 is big money to you.

Having said that, I agree with the OP. This game has really gone downhill. If I were the manager of this department, I’d fire all of the devs and get some fresh blood.

With the insane pricing today, you’d manage to get a barely three gallons of gas in some places. Even less in others. You wouldn’t even get a couple days worth of groceries depending on where you are. The fact that there’s even a segment of the population that can spend nearly 20 (in whatever your currency is) says something about the current state of affairs.

Having said that, I agree with the OP. This game has really gone downhill. If I were the manager of this department, I’d fire all of the devs and get some fresh blood.

QFT.