Battlegrounds perks

when entering the Battlegrounds menu you can’t open the “perks” list.

8 Likes

Happens to me too, macOS Catalina 10.15.3

I can not get into perks either…

Doesnt work for me either

Same problem on iPad

I tried on mobile and desktop, doesn’t work for me. Must be user related.

Same here! Button is clickable, buttons sfx is played, but nothing happens.

Same as above. get the prompt to use perks, click button, nothing happens

PC, Windows 10

same here with win 10, i think that may be because i played a game being invited before doing the tutorial, did you do it too ?

There’s a hotfix update:

“The Battlegrounds Perks button will correctly function as intended when clicked.”

Still doesn’t work for me. PC win10

yeah doesnt work for me either ive restarted my game several times and nothing ive been first on the battle grounds 3 times now and it still wont let me access the perks wtf

same, still doesnt work

Same here, perks button does absolutely nothing, I click it and it presses, then that’s it. Feel like I’m going into the BG’s at a disadvantage compared to anyone who can actually use it.

1 Like

It doesn’t work because that hotfix wasn’t a fix. It was an item on the list of things expected to be resolved when the expansion launches on the 7th.

Still doesn’t work for perks I clicked on it doesn’t do anything

Got the mega bundle pre order. The 4x Arena tickets worked fine but it appears to be a problem with battlegrounds perks. 2 heros are locked cannot see my stats either. Tried to buy the perks again for 2500 gold and the message says i already own it. (Thank you captain obvious.) Still not working after 3 days.

@Anfo: The best way to handle a purchase failure is to contact Customer Support.

Already did it because there was a sercurity lock on my acc. The tavern pass is already purchesed but only two heros and no tick mark on the perks. Contacted customer support they told me to post a bug report.

If you paid form something and didn’t receive it, then the only place to get that settled is Customer Support.

Support staff do sometimes ask customers to create a bug report for an issue. That is because, apparently, they are not allowed to raise bug reports internally, so when they see an issue that might be caused by a bug the only way to bring this to the developers’ attention is to ask the customer to report the bug.
But that is only for the purpose of getting the bug fixed to prevent it from happening again in the future. That is not for the purpose of fixing your issue where you didn’t receive goods or services you paid for.
That part should still be handled by Customer Support. They are the people who can access accounts, and who can issue refunds if needed.

1 Like