Azerite snake about to be nerfed

Again play the deck see how long it takes to pull it off , its not so cut in dry .

I literally provided a mild nerf for the card since itā€™s confirmed itā€™s getting nerfed.

Did I ever imply that it was ā€˜so cut and dryā€™, because I donā€™t see how I did so.

And what you mean again
?

He means he doesnā€™t want the card hit because itā€™s enabling him to climb. :wink:

2 Likes

The deck is slow to a point , classes like Warrior and Priest eat it up for Breakfast, excavates are slow at best and if you cant get a return you canā€™t pull it off or its close and you loose. If you get a great hand and return quick yes it can be brutal but this deck is slow and so many argo decks can out pace it .

No,
I did not say that I said play and see how to play the deck Is what I said and if your just going to say its 20 health your flat out wrong , you have too many cards that increase health in this game and you have to keep chipping at their health itā€™s no where easy as you say .

I was just joshinā€™ ya. Sorry. I appreciate your position. In my experience, drawing and/or generating this card is very often game over for your opponent.

1 Like

I get it ,

Sorry, Iā€™m a bit tired of those here just hating on this and yes it needs a nerf but day 2 , I mean wow.

Thing is , excavates are low ( 4 cards with excavate) and you need 4 and then 2 returns to get off this before turn 6 and mostly your staving off your opponentā€™s board. All Iā€™m saying is its not so easy if your card dependent and get none of those cards , or very few out of your deck.

so you get it by turn 6 if you are lucky and then you have a 4 mana 5/5 that does essentially nothing. like you locked him into 26hp, gg bro. and what if your enemy had board control so far and you didnt deal any damage to them, as it happens so often? then your big excavate card did super nothing, especially when you run 4 mana 4/5 taunt yetis getting your butt beaten to shreds if very probable.

as long as cards like rheastrasza(and druid in general), odyn, priest playing 3 amanthuls and rogue shadowstepping ogreboss a million times exist, snake is a well balanced card, way more so than the previously mentioned ones. its about the same power level as sif.

If you think my suggested nerf is too much, wait to see the actual one.
Mine is a mild one.

Tough but fair, Iā€™ll wait to.

your nerf would kill the card, but so will blizzard. i guess i will make another hiatus from this s show as i did after the cā€™thun expansion a few years ago until october this year. the devs do nothing apparently, but appeal to mentally handicapped crybabies.

How so
?

It would just require for the Snake to be bounced thrice to kill the opponent.

Would you prefer them cutting its damage in half
?

Crying about warlocks being OP is some good comedy.

1 Like

Id prefer excavate have better options they are sub par ,

As for the snake , un returnable or a fix so that it canā€™t be returned to hand . Still leave damage at 10 and avoids armor.

I am unsure how good Azerite Snake is, thereā€™s just not enough data yet. I believe itā€™s being nerfed based on complaints more than because we know itā€™s OP via data analysis, nor are we allowing the meta to settle. For instance, the deck is powerful without the Snake. This can screw perception into players believing itā€™s this card specifically thatā€™s why warlock is so powerful.

Edited for grammar.

Its good if you build around getting quick excavates other wise its too slow .

I nearly lost to a bot just playing zoo , never really got board set and if I was playing a real player I would of lost because I could not keep the rush of minions off me.

Warrior and Druid and priest have answers to the deck.

yeahā€¦ a unavoidable and unhealable pyroblast at turn 6, plus 10 extra hit points for the warlock is really fair gameā€¦

the card is broken even without the brew masters.

maybe something like ā€œif the snake didnā€™t attack this turn, do 10 damage the enemy player. quickdraw: life stealā€ could work.

the problem is not the amount of damage dealt. is the fact that it negates healing, armour or any counter and, thanks to brew masters, is repeatable.

i play this game since beta, this is the first time in years i came to the foruns to know if i was the only one thinking some card was too OP.

you can call me a crybaby. iā€™m here just do give some feedback about one card after 10 years and some thousands cards playedā€¦

1 Like

This is not feed back Mr. 1 post.

Did you just decide to voice your opinion after how many years?

" the card is broken even without the brew masters"

How please ,explain this one ?

Have you played against Aman Thul Priest decks ? They are broken a lot more than the snake.

just a bit of contradiction in your post when you say its broken without Brewā€¦