Arena is pure bs nonsense

“i haven’t seen a SINGLE death knight for me”

Did you unlocked the DK class, because players are unable to play DK in any mode until they do.

“you can’t tell me this mode isn’t disgustingly imbalanced. the only classes sitting above 50% winrates are dks, locks, and druids. if you don’t get those classes you’re not going ANYWHERE in the arena.”

DKs are still currently broken in Arena. I have finished six DK runs this week with between 6 to 8 wins, and I have one incomplete run right now with 9 wins so far.

HSReplay currently ranks the top 7 best Arena classes (based on win rate) as:

#1 Death Knight 56%
#2 Druid 52%
#3 Shaman 50%
#4 Warlock 50%
#5 Hunter 49%
#6 Mage 48%
#7 Priest 46%

My own personal order preference for class picks right now is: DK, Warlock, Shaman, Mage, Priest, and Druid.

“always run into a DK, a warlock with a ton of removal, or a mage with 10+ discovery cards who eventually RNG’s into some busted dragons or evocation.”

Now I am not going to explain why you are likely to face so many broken classes and drafts, even during your first 3 matches, but I will confirm that the vast majority of your opponents will be playing a broken draft, even in the early matches, and I will leave you to deduce how this can be.

Just observing how over-represented DKs are in the early matches should provide some insight as to what’s going on.

1 Like