Chinese Botting Might Ruin Arena

To summarize some key points regarding this phenomenon of using an accumulation of botted gold to generate super drafts.

1). Botting generates tons of free gold, which allows players to simply retire bad Arena drafts, without any need or motivation for playing a bad draft. Such bot account players only play Arena super drafts that can ROFL-stomp the typical drafts played by non-bot accounts.

2). So there are two money making markets generated by this botting behavior as it relates to Arena:

1. Non-infinite players can buy accounts with large resources of botted gold so they can have the pleasure of using super drafts to ROFL-stomp other players who do not break the rules by botting.

2. For some weird reason there is a market for selling super drafts to streamers, because super draft runs are popular to watch in China.

I have been aware of this super draft behavior for years just through simple deduction, and it was always more prevalent on the Asian server. I also thought botting and super drafts would never be a topic that I would talked directly about, but I did recently hint about it:

Now without going into detail of how to best accomplish super drafts as a non-botter, I will point out there is a methodology for accomplishing super drafts that does not involve cheating.

Without a doubt super drafts have become prevalent now on the NA server, since the collapse of the partnership between NetEase and Blizzard.

Yep, this ^ epitomizes the negative impact that botting has on Arena.