Are Actual Players even playing Hearthstone anymore?

80% of my matches are against Bots!
I know they’re bots because they instant play their cards, never slow down and even make misplays.

Are there still people who play this game? That’s pretty bad. This is getting close to Team Fortress 2 Bot bad.

3 Likes

Not really (at least at the lower ranks). So easy to get back to legend once you make it only people left are the ones who don’t make legend and bots.

Sure, whatever you say.

My main concern is that there bots in the game generally. It doesn’t matter what rank you like to brag about. There are bots and they are ruining the game experience.

2 Likes

people like me that are for ever stuck with these bots cause since the release of hearthstone i never seen legend before and i never will but now im stuck with bots here

Does 25 million active average monthly players count as some people?

1 Like

HS doesnt have that many players.

3 Likes

Yes they do. Do your research.

They have 100 Million registered users. Their monthly earnings and active players count were posted in an article by Hearthstone Top Decks, which also included links to the Quarterly Results and their Financial statements.

1 Like

I did do the research. The only way you hit 25 million is if you count twitch viewers.

Than you clearly don’t know how to read data. Because, again, that is false.

1 Like

I can google just as well as you can.

Clearly you can’t. Where is your data that states your false claims? I have already posted in previous threads the source info from the creditable sources. And I’ve also mentioned where you can find the data, which, as I have stated, is linked to Activision’s Quarterly and Financial reports.

What you’re spewing is false claims with nothing to back them up. By your logic 25 Million don’t play Hearthstone but rather watch it? That makes no sense. People who watch streamers also play the game. And it’s very unlikely that there would be 25 Million viewers per month who only watched.

I 100% agree, not sure what has happened, but this is recent. I have been playing since Beta and have never experienced the bots before until this year. Hopefully Blizzard is working on the problem.

I got my data from independant sources. Try it some time.

Lol. No, I think I’ll stick to the data that are reported to investors and included in Activision’s quarterly and financial reports.

Independent sources are only creditable when there is data that can be sourced to back up claims that are made. I suggest you try that sometime.

If you want to take their word for it I guess that’s ok. After all, what reason would they have to lie to investors?

Okay, keep that tin foil hat of your’s on nice and tight.

They aren’t working on it, half the bots are theirs.

i play like 2 games a day maybe 1, and you can’t get to legend like that so facing bots on a every other day, bots are not fun to play against

I imagine this dude reports everyone they play for being “bots” lol.

The last officially released data for number of active players (accounts) may have been in 2020, which was like 23.5 million.

Keep in mind, that just logging into an hearthstone account once in a given year makes that an active account for that year.

Depending, how they tally accounts, I have 3-9 active accounts. Many players have multiple accounts.

Hearthstone has been in continuous decline since 2020, and keep in mind that the loss of the Chinese market via the loss of a NetEase agreement has dramatically reduced the Hearthstone player base.

1 Like