Any update on the IOS issue?

This has been going on for what? Five days? I know people are still having this issue can someone from blizzard give us an update?

3 Likes

The update was on March 14, so we’re on day 8 and still no communications on an issue affecting a big part of the player base.

2 Likes

this is getting ridiculous can’t even play tried twice today lost both times due to disconnect halfway through, and one of them i definitely would have won

3 Likes

Still waiting too! its pretty annoying the constant crash! 3 mins or less and the crash happens -.-

Couldn’t play at all today. Crashes while queued for match. Can’t even get past that. Daily quests piling up. I’ve completed virtually all my dailies for > 3 years.

Same with me brothers, I can’t make it through a game without either just completely crashing or dropping FPS so low that I just lag out and can’t make a move. And after all this still no update or anything, GG blizzard

1 Like

Let’s focus on discussion on the primary iOS thread, here. We’re continuing to monitor this thread and will post of any updates or new information we receive on the primary thread. Locking this thread.