Another 5 losses in a row to priest. Playing at high diamond

I’m sorry this class is legit OP vs some classes the only reason they have a low win rate is because of rogue.

HSdeck tracker shows a 9% win rate vs them.

3 Likes

What deck are you using?

1 Like

highlander hunter I am using. I could pop on my rogue on my other account but I wanna have his one hit legend.

You might want to post some replay links for people to help you. Highlander Hunter at Diamond 1-4 is highly favored against Priest, so it’s possible you’re approaching the matchup wrong. But without more information, it’s going to be difficult for people to give you more specific pointers.

sounds good but, how do i go about that? record with shadowplay?

Can i friend you so we can talk?

Sent request.

If you use Hearthstone Deck Tracker, it saves a record of your games you can share. As for adding me, feel free to do so, but I’m only D9, so I might not be able to help as much. And of course, I play Gala/Highlander Priest, not Highlander Hunter, so my perspective is from the other side of that matchup.

that’s good we can 1v1. I’m only high diamond in wild on this account high plat in standard.

highlander hunter is one of the best counters to priest. good priest players farm rouge so rouge is not adviced to bring.

+1!

I have no problem at all with Gala Priest vs. Rogue, HL Hunter instead is my Nemesis

1 Like

Let’s be honest, if Convincing Infiltrator doesn’t get drawn by turn 4, Res priest is a favourable match up for everyone.

1 Like

Well thats false… first 7 turns i always kill everything and then start playing core cards (waterbearer, infiltrator or defender)

(and ofcourse…bad mulligan is a different story)
The only class that i have some trouble with is Quest Druid, because first couple turns i do nothing, so they just gain crystals and then fill the board with huge stuff.

All other decks are eyes closed easy.

Hey man im just looking for some tips and help. No need to troll.

2 Likes

Well as a years of experience priest main as myself.
The only deck that causes me issues is quest druid.

But not worth to start playing that, talk about boring.
Sorry man, you’re doomed i guess.
Join the Priest club ?

Ok so if I’m doomed it must mean priest needs nerfs. On my climb to legend on my other account with rogue I destroyed every priest in my path.

Well switch accounts then, and “destroy” those priest… :wink:

ok troll, I’m trying to get this hunter to legend. NVM my bad dont feed to trolls.

How am i a troll ?
I’m stating facts here.

And just try decks out in casual mode, its not that hard man.
Imagine how you’re gonna respond in august when the best company in the world, Blizzard will release the new expansion.

Priest will dominate once again.

At what rank do you run into Quest Druid on ladder?

2 Likes

Diamond 10 - legend.
I started late this month, diamond 8 now, 5 days left. We’ll see lol

Try quest mage bro. With a slow game like priest, there is A LOT of time to complete the quest for OTK.

Sure win.