Another 5 losses in a row to priest. Playing at high diamond

As someone who uses the Rezpriest deck I can testify to that. Lol if I don’t draw those in my starting hand it’s usually a tough dual

in diamond 4-1 The thing I hate playing against most despite it not being high tier is and always will be priest… I’m playing mostly as rage warrior, spell Druid and pure paladin
Convincing Infiltrator Needs to be nerfed as do a many other things
out of curiosity… what is the top performing decks in diamond 4-1? Currently?

Highlander Hunter.

Anything else? I hate playing as highlander hunter… what’s next?

spell druid have a slightly favored matchup vs priest, the other two are unfavored. the best counters to priest are highlander hunter followed by quest lock and tempo dh

^^^^^^^^^
fought this guy he’s one of the worst priests I have ever fought against. He has no right to post anything slandering other players or giving tips. No idea how he got to the rank he is.

Sorry to slander but you talk condescending and belittle other people on the forums. When someone behaves you do that is the only time I respond like this.

this is pure slander as i have never played against you. since i climbed to legend on eu i have been on americas server climbing from 0 with dh, so nice try but reported :slight_smile:

They are picking up in popularity that’s for sure. Honestly the rez mechanic is the sticking point for me. I’d most likely be in favour of a separate exile graveyard to reduce the rez pool each time.

Was playing my other account. Matched to 3 Priests (1 with rez the other 2 didn’t need the cheese :slight_smile: ), 2 Hunters and 2 Demon Hunters. I was playing the free Reno Mage deck. I put the deck away and came here. I did beat one of the Galakron Priests but I had 3 cards left in my deck and 1 card in my hand to do it. DQA FTW!

what did you expect? priest has a good matchup vs mage

I’m not complaining. Just observing that I’m seeing more of them now :slight_smile:

ofc you see more of them now, the previous version of tempo dh was one of the best anti-priest decks and when one of the counters are reduced to an even matchup there will ofc be more priest. dont expect them to stay tho as priest is decreasing in high legend due to being countered by quest lock

Yeah a Priest deck is VERY HARD to play.

Use removal spells, cast heal or heal spells. Use minion to gain more spells by casting spells.

Just get to turn 5. Play all the taunt, reborn, Automatic Skeletal Dragon minions. Put spells o n them that make em duplicate.

Bring them back to life over and over.

Win.

Just flop em and plop em in the linear game play sequence given to you each and every game.

Find Worthy Opponent.
Pretend to Shuffle the Decks
He is your organized ready set go 1 2 3 RNG.

I’ve started to insta-concede against Priests as well now. It’s not a fun or enjoyable matchup so I’m happy to take a loss and move that player onwards.

Agreed that priest is just stupid to play against. Win or lose it’s the most boring experience I’ve had in Hearthstone and the way they win is up there for most aggravating methods for the opposing player.

1 Like

One of the best classes to beat it is Galakrond Secret Rogue. Nothing is more satisfying (and entertaining) to watch :smile:.

The problem with conceding is that it encourages people to play those decks more often, making them appear more… etc… it’s a vicious cycle.

I guarantee that they are just as bored by the end of the game as you, after the 10th or so time they hit a 15-20min game they begin to realize that they are losing the majority of them anyway lol.

Play them out, they will go away eventually :slight_smile:

Maybe they’ll go away because they’re not getting an actual match or go up ladder to quickly they don’t get any ‘fun’ on the way.

I’d still rather save 15 minutes of my time, finding a more favourable class to play against.

Yeah me too, especially in casual. I really can’t be bothered to play against them, or Druid (the armour, spreading plague, jade type, not token).

1 Like

Playing vs Quest Priest now

Did your game go like this?

Reliquary of Souls 1 in 30 legendary =P
Renew minor version of Zephyrs. Discover a spell to save me.
Renew again. Another mini Zephyrs discover a spell to save me.
Shadow of Madness steal a minion to control the board by using to attack other enemy minions? buying time to the magical turn 5 of, we all know what’s coming?
Mindvision
Holy Nova
Convincing Infiltrator
Khartut
Grave Rune on Khartut Quest Complete turn the 3/1 Khartut into a 6/7 bran spanking new healthy Khatut?

So Now your staring at a board of 3 khartuts a Infiltrator again.