Anomalies - why?

I don’t understand why the devs decided to add Anomalies back in right after adding Genn and Baku back in for a limited time. Those 2 cards should have been enough to shake up things until the expansion, no? Now we have an effect on top of that, that takes away from the 2 cards and wasn’t particularly liked by the community in the first place. What’s the logic here?

1 Like

If i heard right it was only lasting a week, with it starting last tuesday (assuming at 10am PT). If that’s the case n i’m right on the starting time, it ends in 45 minutes of me responding to your post. Chill.

1 Like

looks like someone just realized he had only a few hours left to complain about the anomaly event before it ends

2 Likes

You’ve gotta be kidding…

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/genn-and-baku-are-back-in-standard-but-are-they-any-good-anymore/

Cuz they felt there isnt enough rng right now.

Or because we are at the end of the expansion cycle were everything was supposed to be solved.

As a player the only thing i really find annoying about anommalies is their random nature.
We could have stuff like annomaly of the day or something like that. Even if some deck got ultra broken it would only be 1 day.