Anomalies Return to Standard and Wild, Starting Today!

in the spirit of more RNG, Whizbang should be a random deck change, not one made for specific classes. :wink:

i heard it was 100% at launch.

Whatever doesn’t matter.

Make it 100% if they must do this.

the card was never 100%

the event was 100%

i would love the card to be 100%, since its in 99% of my decks

1 Like

Good. They can do that. And you can play it in every deck. And most of us will only see it maybe 10% of the time hopefully. I think I’m done for the week.

ok bye, have fun with whatever!

Imagine changing the rules of normal hearthstone in a month where competetive hs matters for masters tour qualification. I don’t get how the devs can he this clueless.

1 Like

Yeah, this is bad enough to make me stop playing ranked for the rest of the week…which might be intentional to make people play mercenaries or battlegrounds.

Its clear that Blizzard wants to test out potential new mechanics for cards (or maybe a new mode), but I doubt that the developers are going to get much useful data since people are playing around anomalies rather than design decks specifically to exploit anomalies.

Geez, is the MTGA economy still bad? I would have thought that WOTC would have learned their lessons after the predatory economy caused such a massive exodus of players, that WOTC had to abandon its own client/servers and put the game on STEAM.

Its a shame because I played MTGA since beta, and I experienced how WOTC ruined MTGA by stripping down the economy, ruining standard, and adding a host of rigged in-game “randomized” mechanics, and in general all of the lies/broken promises like adding in pioneer.

LOL, I bet that MTGA STILL didn’t implement 2-headed giant or planechase which are arguably the most requested casual modes.

Anyways, I take comfort in knowing that no matter how bad Hearthstone is, MTGA will always be worse.

i was suprised it was doing well after forcing magic duel players to start over by not giving any rewards or migrate their collections /accounts

Big NO for me. And, please make this OPTIONAL to play with, so the players can choose if they wanna play with or without it. Don’t force it upon them.

Oh God why? Can I un-preorder the set? See you next set I guess…

Dunno, you gotta check the refund policy.

The anomalies are supposedly up before the new set launches, though, at least for now, so I don’t see how they’d spoil the new set for you yet.

Cool, finally a reason to play regular hearthstone again. Im excited.

1 Like

where did you read they changed the set release date?

You could simply not play the set and that’s it. I’m sure Blizzard won’t mind it at all.

See you guys next week, thank you for the heads up Blizzie

Anomaly is horrible for ranked. Keep that garbage in Wild, Tavern Brawl, or Arena. There’s no point to have an extra RNG component in a format that encourages consistency and the drive to climb the ladder. Please remove it from standard.

2 Likes

dont worry is an event

Why is it back? I thought it was obvious most people did not like it last time.

1 Like

People who like to complain voice their opinion more. People who like the anomolies don’t really come to the forums just to say they like them, they’re busy enjoying the game

1 Like