Anomalies Return to Standard and Wild, Starting Today!

Anomalies Return to Standard and Wild, Starting Today!

Yogg-Saron has taken the wheel and we’ve run into some sudden weather Anomalies ahead of Perils in Paradise.

View Full Article

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

https://i.imgflip.com/8vp7oq.jpg

1 Like

THEY WANT US TO STOP PLAYING.

who the heck asked for this?

12 Likes

Is the second anomaly something new
or it was also possible in the past event?

Why do you FORCE the people to play with Anomalies? I HATE them! And I am not alone with this opinion.

16 Likes

so what?

those who love them arent alone either

3 Likes

It’s not fun. It is an aggressive intervention from outside into the rules of HS. Offer this as a Tavern Brawl or Twist. Or make it optional as a choice. But don’t ruin the ranked modes with this.

9 Likes

You are ruining the ranked mode!

8 Likes

It is already ruined for months now…

3 Likes

Is it possible to make the store work again in all countries?

The game is sad, so you have to think of something.
An anomaly is not the best idea.

I like the anomalies; I’m Paladin & they all help me.

3 Likes

I just got back into HS for the first time in a couple of years after being tired of the predatory pricing model of MTGA. Now I can’t play standard competitively for a week right after coming back and spending dust on a deck. Thanks, real cool. Make this a toggle next time so the 2 people who want to play this can play against each other.

2 Likes

Good thing I finished my weekly missions, Ill be back next week. What a stupid idea putting this in Standard again.

6 Likes

This is horrible. Why force this on standard? It’s bad enough those stupid whiz bang effect decks cue up now and then but anomalies every damn game for a week!? This goody crap should be reserved for non-ranked modes ONLY! smh
#bringbackbrode

4 Likes

That’s fine but it should be reserved for non-ranked modes like Tavern.

4 Likes

Not many people will play non-ranked modes if anomalies are present.

1 Like

Well guess I’m playing twist. I have already hated the standard meta since the last expansion… this makes it worse

1 Like

Just bring back Duels, please!

3 Likes