Anomalies Return to Standard and Wild, Starting Today!

If someone wants to put chogall in their deck for a chance at an anomaly that’s fine, because putting that card in their deck disadvantages them in exchange for an RNG effect, and it’s only 50%. Noz doesn’t do anything because it requires both players to have it.

I’d be fine with it if the event was chogall’s effect rate was 100% for the week, because at top 100 - 200 legend nobody would run it anyway so I don’t need to see it.

2 Likes

yeah sorry i can’t learn new classes and decks AND deal with the changing start conditions. I will have to put those away. If there is a time limit i missed, i would STRONGLY consider taking a break for that time frame.

still don’t know why this is in standard.

if there was a casual standard, i would have a better time learning, instead of with all the meme wild decks that are in casual.

1 Like

Just close this bulls… game where you only listen to your precious elite players and your preferred streamers.

Your matchmaking is now total garbage and your lead designer is an jacka…

2 Likes

Anomalies ARE PURE GARBAGE!!! And should have never been put into RANKED!!!

2 Likes

Anomalies are awesome and fun and I would like to see them more often

1 Like

The worst! I’m done until they go back to normal. It is a game that continues because the players enjoy playing against each other. Stop trying to mess with what works because then you’ll really be scrambling, like in your other franchises.

2 Likes

If you’re going to force this garbage gameplay on us, the very least you can do is allow us to pick which anonolie we have to suffer through.

1 Like

its ranked
games are supposed to be a bit challenging

it was obvious we loved it …for a week

Terrible idea, terrible implementation. Just another player that can’t play regular HS for a week now, made even worse by the removal of Duels (the only mode I actually liked outside of Battlegrounds) Are you guys trying to ruin your business? Is HS making any money at all on pack sales and bundles during this horrendous week? Does 4 likes vs 74 posts not concern the devs on their own forums?

1 Like

They have access to more relevant data.

Queued into a game against a Baku warrior who had a 1 mana hero power, I didn’t bother playing and just conceded on the spot. Anomalies are trash tier.

I agree with you, in that all the people whining about anomalies are people that just cannot handle a regular match of hearthstone, one in which there is a challenge involved you cant plan against or build a deck against to nullify. Just a layer of difficulty that many people are so triggered by they have to let the world know they despise any amount of difficulty variances. Im reminded of a bunch of little Vegetas with some entitled attitudes when confronted by their first Goku. lol. Its fun, its variety, no one said you had to enjoy it, but its encouraged you not be such stick in the muds.

Does 4 likes vs 74 posts not concern the devs on their own forums?

probably because posts on reddit with hundreds of likes from people who like the this week event …
for example

“TWO ANOMALIES WITH CHO’GALL IS BACK BABYYYYY” has 346 likes

2 Likes

I played it a little. I don’t get the “minion/spells are one off” often if at all. Every other one is pretty much just fun.

At first I was not so happy about Anomalies back, but realized they are not so bad and can be used as an advantage if you can handle them properly. So I had some fun with them and managed to reach D5 in 5 days… I can’t ask for more since not playing and OP meta deck and giving ideas to plan my new deck after the expansion comes out. I also tried Chogall but 2 Anomalies together might be just too much to plan with it.

Game used to have 100 million players or something…

Whats it now B O R E A S… in the thousands?

haha ur game sucks

Stop at D5 for days due to the idiot anomalies.

It is already not easy to climb in current environment. The anomalies destroy the whole experience.

It’s not fun. if you really like, please make an independent mode for it.

Really hate the game matching now.

Who cares…
Bring back Duels updated, and I might install and play again.

Here I was saying:

See also the full post for my thoughts about the whole recent situation.

Well, and here comes this update:

Update: It’s been a week so the Anomalies have been disabled once again.

https://www.hearthstonetopdecks.com/anomalies-return-to-standard-and-wild-starting-today/

It’s about time!