Announcing Murder at Castle Nathria, Hearthstone’s Next Expansion!

Announcing Murder at Castle Nathria, Hearthstone’s Next Expansion!

Investigate new Locations in Hearthstone’s newest Infusion of cards.

View Full Article

4 Likes

unnerf sorc pls and thanks

2 Likes

No please don’t unnerf!

1 Like

I have no faith that it’s a good expansion. Actual devs are awful.

5 Likes

After the last round of nerfs I have zero faith in the dev team. I won’t be preordering this expansion. I won’t be playing it all. They’ve destroyed the game.

4 Likes

So, let me see if i’ve unterstood: Basically, if i don’t buy the new expansion, i’ll lose every game untill i can buy this new packs with gold?

1 Like

ATENTION!!! ONLY PAY TO WIN UNTILL AUGUST! .l.

2 Likes

Quote from Brian Kibler… “If you don’t make Legend, you’re trash”.

Hey Blizzard… maybe use a streamer that can be a little more respectful to the community??

8 Likes

Geralmente cards que ganha com login é bem antes da expansão sair…relaxa

That’s a pass for me. Hearthstone sux. I am not interested in yet one more xpac where priests have no heals and do no damage.

5 Likes

Considering he’s looking more and more like a scary horror movie villain in each video he posts…I woldn’t take anything he says too seriously.

Pressing F for Shiro though. Too pure for this world.

2 Likes

Also, great job on having two announcement threads team 5! I can see you did your usual smashup job and work ethic is in play.

While I didn’t care for the cliche’d presentation, the cards look cool, and the new mechanics and keywords are interesting.

2 Likes

We’ve got complaints about gender, previous nerfs, and general whining. Nothing to do with the expansion at all. The absolute state of Hearthstone hate band wagons.

3 Likes

Not much of a murder mystery, pretty sure it was that raid group of ten to thirty poorly dressed murderhobos who killed Denathrius.

4 Likes

I think the murderer should be the prince or murlock holmes himself. I think the murderer must be the person who looks the most innocent, but he/shi is actually guilty.

The murderer was team 5, who failed to test the release properly.

1 Like

nerf warlock cards that burn my cards… its unfair… who think’s this is a good idea in a card game …
whoever played warlock he can burn your cards … and nothing you can do about it … BAD idea
if you don’t take those cards away from the game ill never play it…

yap see warlock cards
so bad…
so sad…

1 Like

I can see it now: team 5- “U WANT MOAR WARLOCK BURN?”

(2 releases later) “Uhm…well, we totally didn’t mean for the cards to do what we literally wrote on the cards for them to do…so now we will nerf lock decks into oblivion.”

So, in roughly about 2-3 years, the meta should be balanced…right about the time we’re in full Mad Max mode from all the insanity going on in the world.

“Call me Captain Walker…I used to play hearthstone!”