Announcing Battlegrounds Season 3!

Buyed the Seasonpass for Season 3 2 weeks ago…and its still not activated?! -.-

Season 3 battlegrounds seem to last a lot longer and are a bit tedious without quests or anything, that’s for sure.

1 Like

I’m not enjoying this Battle grounds expansion at all. Tedious, boring and plain unfun. Also, please stop with all the satanic, undead themes. Naxx was great but this latest crap makes me cringe, leaves a poor taste and is NOT fun!

4 Likes

You can’t really ask them to do that, many people of this world are anti-God.

I’m just saying you’re not going to find holiness in the game

bring back quests please

2 Likes

But my point is, no one is forcing you. You can still play it free of charge.
You can’t make do with two heroes? Just as part of a personal challenge?

And what of all those players who paid for 4 heroes but are playing much worse than you? Think of them for a second.
Battlegrounds victory is getting top 4. It’s not hard at all.

Losing in Battlegrounds means nothing, anyway. You go down in ranking? Some made-up number whose value doesn’t mean anything because it does not give out rewards.

Might as well be telling people to play five card draw…with 2-3 cards depending on the mood of the dealer.

“As a personal challenge.”

You’re making it a bigger deal than it is. You’re not denied access to specific tribes, you’re not denied heroes. The functionality of the mode remains fully intact.

And why not treat it as a challenge? Plenty of people do. And some players who have been introduced to Battlegrounds after the change don’t know the difference.

Except for the full access to hero option that paying players have, that was free previously.

I hate to pull a “well akshully” but you completely have it backwards. The “it’s no big deal” crowd are making a smaller deal of this than it really is.

I’m not sure how people can’t see this from a basic math issue

Pay get 50% advantage over those who don’t.

This is literally what everyone what talking about when monetization and p2w started in games: paying players getting advantages like this.

You’re missing my main point. Winning or losing in Battlegrounds has no bearing on anything whatsoever. It’s not about the final outcome, it’s about the gameplay. And gameplay is not affected at all.

If it’s so meaningless, then they can pull the plug on the mode.

then they should just give everyone the rewards for winning the minute they log in, click “battlegrounds” and not waste time with all that silly “gameplay” nonsense, since it’s so meaningless.

Only if you paid to win…otherwise you have a 50% disadvantage over paying players.

HS must suck at the moment because it seems. people are spending more time writing in longgg posts forums circling the same points with different variations but there aren’t really that many disagreemnts.

Summary -

Debate 1. - Is BG paid to win?

• most agree that Bg is paid to have an advantage. (P2W more, Probability wise logically yes .) not factoring skill

Debate 2. - People are angry that BG is advertised as F2P, not anymore.

• F2p is so vague cmon arent you all tired with the circling???

Same basic conclusion from beginnning. It sucks that whats free is now NOT. But its still F2P. i really dont see any disagreements lol. BOO Blizz

1 Like

I’ve just played two Arena matches and come back for a response.Why not? It’s as good a killing of time as any.
I’m only having a cup of cocoa with my debate. Would you want some too?

1 Like

Full undead lobbies, I ran dragon scaling build. Smoked by reborn undead eternal knights.

Make eternal knights scale up with only YOUR eternal knight deaths, this would fix alot of problems with 1 change. Next scale down the attack increase from 3 to 2 overall.

you dont get it. its not about winning or losing, its about principle. your car you owned 5 years suddenly adds a subscription cost for using your AC. your tv suddenly adds a subscription cost to connect to the WI-FI. your microwave has a subscription cost to use it above 50% power. its not about the fact we CAN still use it for free. its the fact they took features that have ALWAYS been free and suddenly locked them behind a money only pay wall. the fact that its a feature that ALSO makes the game pay to win makes it that much worse

1 Like

Battlegrounds is still p2w, so who cares?

1 Like

Considering how much this is going on in real life right now and the corporate fan boys are supporting it says volumes. Taking out a mortgage just to live, while politicians, their lobbyists and those who fund them get richer.

And companies like actiblizz will continue to grease the wheels when their dirty deeds get exposed in order to get a lead prosecutor or two pushed out of the way.

the company and its supporters desperately want us to, based on the declining numbers.