An Update on Demon Hunter

control warlock, galakrond warrior, res priest and quest priest can all do the same thing to dh decks

i craftet 3 legendaries for a deck yesterday, please just make a full refund for all DH cards. feels bad man

they most likely wont, from all i can tell this is a money grab scheme more than anything else since dh was basically free and ppl could use it to win matches so they werent buying packs to get other decks built

The no-duplicate protection isn’t working! WFT, Blizzard? I specifically disenchanted Skulls and Antaens with all other rares fully collected, to ensure that ensuing packs give the nerfed cards. But they did not!

Um ok. I didn’t say your current account is new, I said its obvious you’re going on alt accounts to help argue your point across, just another salty demon hunter b-hurt their op class got turned down a notch.

No they can’t, thats an utter lie.

i have 0 alt accounts lol nice try tho, im not the only 1 who thinks early nerfs ruins the game. ive said b4 that if they had waited 1 full week to see how it played out and given ppl a chance to learn to counter and it was still top deck overall period end of discussion then yeah a nerf is needed…but 2 days yeah not gonna happen

1 Like

With a hero power costing 1 mana whereas other classes cost 2, u have built a fundamental problem into the DH class, as any inspire or hero power enhacing card will certainly be exploit.

1 week for what, for you to get to legend with your broken class? The stats speak for themselves, when a new class is dominating over every other class in both standard, wild and arena, it needs a nerf. There’s no debating this.

I beg to differ.

Control warlock - yeah. If the DH doesnt draw better, warlock has almost 50-50 fighting chance.

Face hunter against Control"ish" warlock? Hell…there you have to pray for rng and favourable draw. And Res priest? Thats what? Slight chance if you highroll, you opponent doesnt draw anything and afk in the middle of the game? :smiley:

really the “stats” show res quest priest, galakrond warlock, big druid and even spell mage crushing majority of the current dh decks atm in terms of win rate % sorry ur facts arent there

Really now? Where is this proof?

What site? And for what ladder rank it is? Just curious. Havent checked it for like 6 hours or so so I guess there is a chance in 6 hours these stats are completely different.

Honest question

that was a few hours into the release. it got worse from there.

2 Likes

posted by a galakrond lock :smiley:

1 Like

at least they made some money by ppl crafting alle the dh cards day 1

1 Like

hsreplay and for the rest…no clue first time using the site tbh

and they are completely different now…old statistics have another name…irrelevant data

1 Like

So… After the nerfs you mean. We are talking about demon hunter being broken class pre nerf and the stats were there to support that but even now with the changes it still strongly competes with other classes in tier 1.

Im kinda confused. HSreplay now states worst DH matchup is DH mirror matchup…