An Update on Demon Hunter

How is it irrelevant data? I would like to hear your explanation behind that one. The winrate only dropped because the nerf hammer came down, and still tier 1 on day 2 regardless.

if ppl were so afraid of otk they could have just nerfed or reworked kael to require you to use different spells to trigger him or require the spells 1 and 2 to cost x mana at the lowest

Otk dh wasn’t even the best version, what are you on about. Its these problem cards blizzard is addressing among others giving it huge tempo advantage, card draw, burst damage and board clear with lots of face damage all in one. Master of all. Demon hunter has very little weaknesses and thats why it’s so strong.

It is crazy that this isn’t being made more public, an in-game notification would have been nice. I log in for a couple of games and find my deck nerfed to hell without any warning. Cheers guys, keep up the great publicity work.

Every class has something way too good…i think these nerfs are enough for now

I’m kind of over the whole expansion already lol, this launch was so miserable. Tried some other decks too which seem really far from viable, its the same 3 decks again (approx) as usual which I don’t find fun playing personally. New year start was always fun so far for me but not this time. I even managed to stick around in the odd paladin times when that was the auto concede deck for ages. It’s always scratching the surface of fun ideas but not enough support to go with them, honestly I dont even know why are there 135 cards per release when about 15 is seeing play in decks that are more or less successful. I just dont get it, I dont get the whole game anymore really. So yeah. On day 3 I just lost interest completely.

including the rework of the priest class, it has no exact direction to it whatsoever. this could have been a start… you can play highlander with zeph and alexstrasza to carry, wow. it went from having an identity into a proper identity crisis. printing board centric zoo priest cards teamed up with card stealing and healing, like what? I like grindy value priest decks, always liked them but the highlander thing is kind of old already, you play them decks for 2 cards which are neutral…and you know it.

Antaen still seems really strong. Combined with DH ability to clear your board quite handily. Changing the damage component to only hit minions would slow down the face onslaught and probabaly make Antaen and Priestess require a bit more strategy on when to play.

Do you enjoy making fun on your community? April 1st is already in the past. Your nerf is nothing. it means nothing for DH. You nerfed least OP cards from all, while one of them made only 1 mana more… If you don’t know how to make cards, look at other and compare their values and attributes. You are killing this game even more.

Blizzard: New CLASS DH is OUT!!!
One day latter
Rip DH

1 Like

Everyone crying about DH but every single deck in this Meta counter’s DH cards. Playing him in ranked since the start, and I can say that most players were able to handle Boards of up to 4 Pit Commander’s. Not fun to play against? So you guys prefer to have a mage with the spell quest and +15 spell dmg against you? Or let me think… a Rogue with 7 secrets per turn? Some combos aren’t just fun to play against too and no one talk’s about them. And worse, every single player have the same deck, kinda childish… I mean, personality? Where is it?

other than those 2 cards dh has no real high damage board clearing capabilities, u nerf em any further and dh cant do any long fights at all and will be a otk class only

1 Like

Actually, after playing Libram Paladin and a couple other decks, what I think the issue with DH comes down to is the # of cards it can play per turn. This is because of a couple things, low cost and MASSIVE card draw. Outcast is super easy to achieve when 75% of the deck costs 0-2 mana. So I think something needs to be done with the either, increasing the cost of DH cards, or it’s ability to draw.
For example, Turn 3. 2 Drop draws 2 cards, then the 1 drop minion, draws another. That’s essentially a 3 drop Nourish. And of course this can be done on any turn. The mana value is insane. I would like to see either twin spell removed from Twin Slash, or it be 1 mana.
The other issue with DH is how different it is. A general good deck vs other meta decks, probably can’t put enough counters or DH specific cards in it.
I would also argue there is some merit to the OP nature of the legendaries DH uses. Maev should be changed to 1 turn dormant or increased in cost. Also, the card that deals AoE dmg when you use cards from the left or right side of your hand, should be changed to one side or the other, not both. Twin slice can become a 4 AoE, 4 attack dmg, for 3 Mana, the cost of the legendary.

I bought 3 other legendary cards just to make a deck around these cards; including BAKU , deck does not work due the change in cost BAKU, is useless, how ca I get full dust for those?
PLAESE REFUND, THIS IS UNFAIR

nice EZ dust,
dust these cards and just open them right back up in the next couple packs -_-

It turns out that someone would be able to balance the game even worse than them

Let’s leave this topic for Draco and his imaginary friends, it’s already worthless and full of his posts, sometimes even twice in a row

1 Like

If you want to hit Demon Hunter also hit the legendary that makes them a deck no one wants to face because the 20 hero attack.

Averaged ~6 wins in arena last week. Haven’t won a game against DH yet. Feels good man.

Yes because that Tier 4 DH deck is a real threat.

Don’t forget the endless taunts they can forever rez