An Update on Demon Hunter

Balancing to power level of other standard sets you meant?

more like killing the class completely to suit the ppl who had the meta decks from last season rather than allowing ppl to actually think for themselves

lol so just cuz a card has an effect you find to be strong u say it should be removed, no way to stop deathwing from clearing the board so should it be removed to?

Its your point of view. I see people talking crap like that to be kinda biased crybabies afraid their OP deck would get hit by nerfs to be put in line with rest of the current standard rotation.

But thats just my personal opinion :slight_smile:

Draco is a known troll, he loves making alt accounts and arguing with himself.

1 Like

So what about gala lock, big druid, and res priest? Where are their nerfs now that these decks have taken over?

i play this game almost from the start…in my experience even if you lose you wont feel so bad like you do now.the meta in this moment is 2 classes Priest and DH with DH on top,i played like 9 games today and only 1 time i got Priest against me and the rest was DH.i will stop playing this game till DH get nerfed.in this time either you play DH and be like all others or you wont play at all because not even RNG will help you against DH.like i said in my first comment ‘‘its not healthy for this game’’.and btw even if they get nerfed like i said they should ,those cards wont be trash at all.think before you comment.

It is very frustrating that these changes happened in the middle of my Arena run.

Three of my cards had their casting costs increased without any warning in-game, and I’m like “what spell happened that did this??”

It wasn’t until I lost from 7-0 to 7-3 that I came out here to find out there wasn’t a special effect played, it was just a change without any notice.

That is really, really not fair to someone in the midst of an arena run.

How about scrapping the entire class and forgetting it ever happened? It has completely destroyed arena and standard play overnight. Considering quitting for the first time in 5 years.

1 Like

There is still hope DH would get paladin treatment in next expansion.

2nd expansion - big dragons cards
3rd expansion - mechs
4th expansion - removed card draw from their arsenal + heal cards
5th expansion - secret cards

etc.

1 Like

i didnt even play the so called “op” deck b4 the nerf, i am now playing the otk deck just to ruin ppl’s day since the new version doesnt use the cards that were nerfed just to prove that the crying was meaningless since the things they nerfed dont impact how the deck works

lol? i have 1 account buddy thats ive had since probably b4 u were born so nice lie

Blizz,

Do you even internal play test? Such a inefficient business model to release cards and then the next day…determine…hmm we need to nerf these…how about making that decision before you release them…makes absolutely no sense.

should have cried earlier that the cards werent strong enough b4 all the ppl with no imagination nor critical thinking about making decks wined that their meta decks from last season couldnt beat the new free class

they did play test it, even the “pros” who have access to the tournament version used the decks and they said it was balanced ppl just couldnt handle change so they cried

Precisely. These nerfs were meaningless. Because the whole DH set is over busted and requires complete overhaul.

Thank you for pointing that out.

1 Like

so ur saying face hunter needs to be completely nerfed into the ground since it can win matches?

Press (x) to doubt…

Isnt face hunter kinda obliterated by res priest and even control warrior? I mean I have played several matches on both sides and it looks like these 2 classes laughs at face hunter.

huh? ive had this account since sc1 days got sc1 day it was released in 1998 back in the olden days of games where you bought a game, u got the whole game, no seasons, no season pass, no rotation of games, only thing that sometimes happened was expansions coming out