Amazon fire problems

Ok i just downloaded the game, says its fully updated and can work, but once i try to open it the blizzard logo will come up, then it goes to the tavern doors and then it just goes back to my game library. I have sufficient storage and my fire is updated to be able to handle hearthstone but nothing is working. And I’ve seen people complain about it on the amazon page for hearthstone, so I’m not the only one having this problem its apparently been since the July 1st update if those other complaints I’ve seen are to be believed.

2 Likes

Howdy Ponyboy,

From the description the best thing to check is the OS version the fire is currently on. It needs to be on Fire OS 5.0 or later to run properly. If it’s on an earlier OS please try updating to see if that helps.

Minimum requirements

The Os is up to date (it’s a 5.6.4.0) and the minimum requirements are all met, it has enough storage, ram, and processing power so i don’t know what the problem is.

2 Likes

im on 5.3.6.4 fire os and HS 14.6.32265 still have the same crashing issue.

1 Like

Hey folks,

If you’re on a supported device (check using the link above) and reinstalling the game doesn’t fix the issue, you’re probably suffering from this problem which we currently have under investigation. Fire devices are less common so they aren’t in the title, but there’s an overall ‘mobile hearthstone’ bug which can trigger this.

I had the same problem with my fire. You need to log to battlenet account on p.c and update hearhstone there first and then it will open on the Fire or mobile.

The update broke mobile version of hearthstone for the Galaxy Tab A as well. Is it possible to release updates without breaking the game?

3 Likes

I have galaxy tab a and it will not sign in as well
Cleared cache Uninstalled and reinstalled freezes when you hit log in

Using an Amazon Fire 10 HD .
Game worked fine until last night update
Android 9 on thks device. Released in Jan 2020
Game hangs on opening screen.
Uninstalled,reinstalled,opens and asks me to sign in, then breaks.

Gold job

Also, fix your connection issues. I am constantly disconnected from my games, despite my internet working perfectly.

1 Like

Started the game, chose new player, everything works. Click to sign in, game breaks.
Fun.

Also, again, I love the constant disconnection while I’m playing Battlegrounds and only have 20 secs to make plays and the game disconnects.

Wonder how long this will be a problem

worked fine UNTIL last nights update.

The game was working just fine in my mobile before the update, i tried everything, restart the phone, clean cache and even reinstalled the game, but still can’t connect with the Blizzard’s server.
The problem is not only with Amazon devices, but mostly samsung mobiles.