Add A Friend Thread

ty, directly “After a game” a player’s ‘Hearthistone’ Battletag(Name) not (#) may be friended. If one remembers a previous player’s name and attempts this anytime other than …directly after a match… no dice. no friend. nada. nope. i only accept #s. #s are not visibly listed. make a guess! #1. That’s me. :tickets::person_fencing::call_me_hand::heavy_heart_exclamation::scarf::flat_shoe::billed_cap::mortar_board::black_flag::dna::roll_of_toilet_paper::volcano::star2::black_joker::chess_pawn::jigsaw::clinking_glasses::duck::dragon_face::ear_of_rice::roll_eyes: …PIE has new emotes!

Thanks again. it works… directly after a match, one friend invite may be sent; one.

battle tag: Degation#1572
server: NA (Americas)
new player, been playing for about one month now and really into the witchwood expansion atm. my recruit link below. would love to watch someone else’s game

Added you.

EU server
Jerry #11177

I’m on every day.

Battletag: Avalanche#21363

Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time
Level of Experience: (average)
Preferred Heroes: Hunter, priest, warrior, pally
I’m Looking For: 80g and spectate quest buddies
Tell us something about you:

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everyone! Just hopping on, hoping to get some friends added. I play off and on throughout the week on NA servers.

Hooksim #1365

My battletag is SuicideSylk#1416

I like casual playing and hover around rank 20 - 19

battletag is tomari#11594 NA server usually hit rank 5 season trying to get better and justr get some friends to play with

Nightstream #11165

i think i remember playing hearthstone once but that was probably 4-5 years ago. i haven’t the slightest clue on what to do

1 Like

PiggyPidgeon #1705 is my tag. Brand new player only a few days into it. Haven’t a clue how to build a deck but have gotten like 5 classes to level 10 and have enjoyed hunter, priest and warlock quite a bit. I’m a newbie steadily climbing down from 50 to 43 now I think? The one after Wriggly Grub haha. Add me if ya want!

2 Likes

Feel Free to add me, currently sat at rank 5 and play most days.
parzival#21845

Battletag: Avalanche#21363

Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time
Level of Experience: (average)
Preferred Heroes: Hunter, priest, warrior, pally
I’m Looking For: 80g and spectate quest buddies
Tell us something about you:

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

Tag: Lawster#2346
Server: Américas
About me: I’m a very chill player, MTG and PTCG veteran. My dream is to finish the Classic Collection (and I still have a lot work to do). Also looking for friends to share friend quests. Add me, please. :slight_smile:

EternalAJax #1896
I play quite often NA server. Nothing special just looking to get my gains and grow. Learning new ways. Hope to see you on there feel free to add.

ADD me too…

Wanderean#1888

Krunkka #1858

Need some folks to spectate for quests and work on decks with! Look forward to hearing from you guys I will add you guys as well :slight_smile:

#1265 DetachPNS laugh test play campy s talking wooo!

I need friends please! My name is Talist#1285 I’m low key and like to do quests

What is a Whizbang acct?

Faerondil#1407

I’m casual and play most days. I pretty much only play wild decks though.

Edit: forgot to add, I play NA

CrossHawk#21709

In search for active players for help in quests, specially the spectate a friend.
Thank you!

please add me, new player also…

my playings are here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCemdvE0OAeaLHkPzKzlalWg?view_as=subscriber

Can a player help them who played another server?
thanks…