Add A Friend Thread

Seven#13374, NA Server. I’m not a new player, but I play very casually and I’m not concerned with ranking/portraits. I’m posting here since I do have a large collection (wild & standard), so for new players I offer to let you build and borrow decks to play casually.

platenistake#2609
eu

EvolutionEra#1462 NA
im a new player, i just want to add some friend to play/spectate together, i dont mind helping you in the spectate quest, sparring, or anything you need ( i dont need your 80g quest, if you have it trade it with someone in reddit forum) :slight_smile:

Fascinate#2850

eu/us

i also search for players to help echt other

I play on EU / NA / ASIA

fodfireball#2793

1 Like

here reflects your tag nr…
on the other thread there is none.

1 Like

Commissar #2793
EU server

Search for friends that play Hearthstone. Whether a skilled Master Player or New. I would love chat, test decks and more. Also would love help building a Good Paladin and Warlock Deck. I built a few and would love help refining them if anyone that knows about Deck building is willing.

I am on Battlenet often playing Hearthstone or Overwatch. So feel free to add me. I am in the US so long as you speak English. I would love to become friends with any of you!
My tag is ValiañtDeity # 1142

weldon#1157
NA
I started in with Hearthstone when it first came out, but have been absent for a while. Just trying to get back in to the game. Definitely still learning and looking for tips. I’ve been working with a midrange hunter deck…

Midrange Hunter

Midrange Hunter

Class: Hunter

Format: Standard

Year of the Dragon

2x (1) Shimmerfly

2x (1) Springpaw

2x (1) Timber Wolf

1x (1) Tracking

2x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha

2x (2) Headhunter’s Hatchet

2x (2) Hench-Clan Hogsteed

2x (2) Scavenging Hyena

2x (3) Animal Companion

2x (3) Kill Command

2x (3) Master’s Call

2x (3) Unleash the Hounds

2x (4) Dire Frenzy

1x (5) Tundra Rhino

1x (6) Savannah Highmane

2x (6) Unleash the Beast

1x (10) Zul’jin

AAECAR8EuwWXCO0Jm4UDDagCtQPeBNkH2wmBCsn4AqCFA6SIA7CLA/mWA56dA8edAwA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

Hello everyone, need some friends for quests.

NA WalterKovacs #1208

Battletag: Avalanche#21363

Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time
Level of Experience: (average)
Preferred Heroes: Hunter, priest, warrior, pally
I’m Looking For: 80g and spectate quest buddies
Tell us something about you:

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

Vicken#1225, North America server. Need some more active friends for spectating, etc.

Hi Everyone!

ToBoldlyGo#21505

EU Server - looking for friends for 80g and spectate quests, playing since Beta, still as bad as I always was! Happy to share ideas/strategies

Battletag: Noah707#1579
Region: NA
Level of Experience: less than a week new
Preferred Heroes: Mage, Priest, Rogue
I’m Looking For: people for quests

Region: EU
Battletag: #2421
Name: draftpunk

Region : NA
Battletag #1142
Name: ValiañtDeity

Looking for more Hearthstone Friends wherever you are from long as you speak and understand English. New or Pro-Hearthstone player it does not matter. So feel free to add me. I play in the evenings most of week. Just depends on my work schedule every week

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

Obie#1735 I’ve been playing since day 1 mostly casual looking for anyone who’s cool and likes to do bgs and try new decks. Play on the North American server.

Male or Female ?
Dad’s Job ?
Mum’s Job ?
Total capital worth ?
And ofcourse your favorite color

I need to know what i am getting into