Add A Friend Thread

Mostly a daily player to complete a daily quest. I’m in the PNW of NA playing for a year or so. Looking for people that want help or help with friend quests. Tag : DrTachyon#1144.

WhiteShadow#22217
Been playing for a few months, fairly new. Looking for mates to help me with my friend quests and to share some tips and tricks and just to be part of the hearthstone community.

Arkvenium#1615 playing everyday o/
:smiley:

MurlocNinja#11208, just started (Rank 47). NA server

NAWAF#1402 coming back to the game

feel free to add me .
Heliamus#2784 on asia (sometimes NA)
im f2p player.usually around rank 3-5,sometimes legend.
im really eager to help and guide new players.

I’m shot #1931. I play on EU and NA and have reached legend on both servers. Almost completely F2P on EU and I sometimes buy stuff for my NA account. I’m just looking for some more friends, hopefully to do quests with. This is my recruitment link if you’re under level 20.

https://battle.net/recruit/H7RD62SGCF?blzcmp=raf-hs&s=HS&m=web

Sad Panda with no fiends, add me if you want to do quests as I currently have an 80 gold and watch a friend.

4 of my 7 online ‘fiends’ are gone and the other 3 only login infrequently.

Don’t care who you are, I only collect cards so you don’t have to be able to reach legendary with only 1 basic set card, I won’t call you a filthy casual.

Halo572#2416

Lotta churn in this game, need to refresh my ‘fiends’ list.

Hey, been playing for a while but unfortunately without any friends. Would love to have someone to test my decks out and learn from :smiley: . I play almost everyday! I usually hover around rank 18-17.

My tag is Dragonseance#2438

2 Likes

Looking to play this game alot more, pretty new player, on everyday but I has no friends to play with me/chat about the game with

NA servers - Kammy#11768

1 Like

Hello everyone new player here
IceDawegan#1899

Hope someone add me

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m roobee#1530

1 Like

BattleTag : Kouanto#2507
Server(s) : Europe
I’m a new player, and I would love to make some friends :grin:

Battletag: Avalanche#21364

Region: (EU)
Usual Play Times: all the time
Level of Experience: (average)
Preferred Heroes: Hunter, priest, warrior, pally
I’m Looking For: 80g and spectate quest buddies
Tell us something about you:

Been playing hearthstone on and off for 4 years. I mostly play homebrew stuff and hang around bad ranks :slight_smile:

tonytwotimes #11383
Add me as a friend
Any help with the recruit a friend quest and prince arthas would be appreciated lmk
NA Region…1800 wins…550 arena…golden warrior.
Have a nice day!

Hi i’m shot#1931. I play on NA and EU. Been legend on both accounts. If you’re below lvl 20 you can click my refer a friend link for a pack. https://battle.net/recruit/H7RD62SGCF?blzcmp=raf-hs&s=HS&m=web

Hey man if your still looking for some people to play with and test your decks against I sent you a friend request.

I am, as a kinda new player, obviously missing the simplest thing. From gaming with my tablet《mobile》 App, na servers, I see no function to add a friend. i.e. the account I’m competing against, atm, or remember kindly. ?

tapping name tag… no response. Enter battletag#? no battletags are visible on tablets!

midnight #14333 (low level) = accepting sum friend requests. =

for PC user,
After a game, click the icon on the bottom left of the screen, the popup menu will show an arrow icon beside your rank/name. Click it to show sub menu to add friend. The last played name will show and you need to click on the name. the name should show on the entry bar and you just need to press enter.

for mobile user,
After a game, click the icon on the top left of the screen, the popup menu will show an arrow icon beside your rank/name. Click it to show sub menu to add friend. The last played name will show and you need to click on the name. the name should show on the entry bar and you just need to press enter.

Wait for opponent to decide if they want to accept/decline.

1 Like

Hey im cakeezz#1224 just looking for some people to finish quests with
I’ve been playing for about half a year and I climbed to rank 9 last season so i have some moderate skill