Account Won't Load - America Only

Hello,

I play from PC and recently started playing a few days ago. I went to log in yesterday and I get stuck at the tavern doors loading screen. If I hit escape it says in red “You have no friends online” but nothing happens.

I tried every recommendation I could find. Scanned files, uninstalled and reinstalled, both the client and the game. Deleted cache files under AppData. Restarted computer, updated graphics driver. Nothing is working.

Seeing as I was able to login to europe server no issue, I am guessing this is an issue with my profile on the server. Most of what I read online says it’s a connection issue, but I have no issues connecting to other games.

Any tips to fixing this? Or am I stuck asking in a forum where no one can actually help me becuase another company refuses to provide actual support for their products?

4 Likes

welcome to the club, i have the exact same issues for days now
europe works fine, the rest… no chance to make it work whatsoever

3 Likes

Were the steps on our support article here done? In particular, with deleting the Hearthstone folder under %LocalAppData% and a New Admin account. These are the most common resolutions for this issue.

If it persists on a new admin account, please contact our Customer support team as this can at times be an account level issue.

i did all of that stuff multiple times.
the last hope was making a new admin account, nearly damn well crashed the entire pc when switching back because the game still had the same error of netcachecardvalues=1 and 2… well that was an utter waste of time

what in the world did you change to the other servers??? because europe runs totally fine without any issue. all servers ran perfectly for almost 6 years now and only in the last 2 weeks or so (actually basically since battlegrounds came out) the americas and asia servers are a completely broken mess…

The netcachecardvalues errors are a bit different from the stuck on the tavern doors issue, but the steps can help at times. We’ve seen these situations specifically for account level issues. If you can bug report this over on our Bug Report forums and contact our Customer Support team, we can offer some assistance or escalate appropriately for our team to check for any account level issues individually.

I’m also having the same issue, only way the game opens is if you make an admin account.

I have had this issue for over 2 months and deleted everything but this time through deleting %LocalAppData%\Blizzard\Hearthstone did it for me, thx!

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.